Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am 
Sparrow spins through the air, knocking one man's hat off and ending up spreadeagled over the face of an elf. He lets go quickly and flies away... but now this is no longer merely a vaguely mystifying display of Bigger customs.

Now it's personal.

He leaps from the elf and creates a couple of deafening booms (audible to everyone but the horses), accompanied by flashes of light. This is swiftly followed by a scream of pain from in the crowd, a smell of burned meat, and a scream of "He got struck by lightning!"

With any luck, that'll send the brawlers running off without having to start throwing genuine lightning about.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Alright, alright, I can tell when a man is not wanted. If you'll excuse me, I'll leave this place and we'll let bygones be bygones. No need to trash a perfectly good tavern on my account." Ruan starts walking toward the door purposefully. That said, he's also keeping an eye out for any cheap shots.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG