Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
"Fauna, you know Higgins and I parted on bad terms. I need to steel my nerves before I see him again. I'm just not ready to see him just yet." Edric's face looks absolutely terrified. Anyone looking can tell that he wants desperately for someone else to be doing the talking.

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:22 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
Punchy steps up; just the man you want to talk to anyone.

"Gels we hannae been home in quite as while. An it be important tha we compoose ounself before we sees anyone agin.

We'd be vurreh thankful if ye were tae goo ahed an tell ourn parents tha we're aloive an weel. So its nae somuch of ae shock."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 05, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 5539
Location: The land of crazy drivers
Taddeo, noting Edric's discomfort smiles at both of the girls.

"Ladies, we're also a mess here. I'd prefer to get cleaned up before being introduced to anyone else."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
"Oh, all right," Fauna says huffily. "I wouldn't want you to be unhappy, Edric. But don't take long! I want to find out how much money you're getting!" She sprints up the road, waving to the clown, who turns back and disappears from view.

"By the gods, take care of yourself, Red. Punchy, look after him, will ya?" Flora hisses, with a sad shake of her head, and follows her sister up the road.

Yala watches them go. "We're not going to the circus, are we," she sighs.

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 05, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 5539
Location: The land of crazy drivers
Taddeo shakes his head, he also looks a little down, though his eyes are on the ladies as they walk away.

"Nope. What's wrong Edric, Punchy? You folks have some history we need to know about?"

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
Punchy folds his arms and frowns.

"Ets all tha galoot's fault, ye ken. He dinnae want tae be tha strongman, and tha boss did. There wes scrapping an a fight, and we left. Tha galoot had to an I couldnae let him go alone."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Edric limps over to the carts. "Come on, let's get going. Higgins won't wait long after the girls get back. We need to cut across to the river. I'll get us a boat when we get there, and we can cross."

Edric pulls a fresh cloth out of the cart from his belongings, and starts to wrap it tight over his wound. "I figure we can follow the river up until we reach the road again, just outside of Cambárya. Then we just keep following the road and head on our way."

He looks at Greenleaf. "This way, we don't have to worry about finding fresh water, and Greenleaf can keep us fed. With any luck, Higgins will think we fled back toward Doche, and we'll have time to elude him."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
"Dinnae fash yerself, galoot. Higgins is an idiot, and doesnae have anyone in his employ that we cannae handle.

"In fact I would enjoy tha chance to show him that again."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
"We're not really going to leave the oxen behind, are we?" Yala asks.

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3080
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
"Aye it looks tha' way. People are after us, it's dangerous to stay on the road. I don't want to do it either but this may be our only chance."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
"People be afta us all time. Why these different?" Zaljan asks.

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
"Well Zaljan, these ones are in front of us." Edric responds clearly. "And I don't want them to die."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
"Prob'ly they don' wanna die eitha," Zaljan replies with a shrug. "Make arrangement."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
"It's not that simple, though, Zaljan. Higgins won't make arrangements, and some of his men will die before they defy him. We need to go around to spare them." Edric frowns around at the whole scene. "We don't need to leave the oxen behind. I can shrink them down so they are small enough to carry. I can turn the wagons into boats and we can regrow the oxen on the other side of the river and have them drag the boats upriver as we go. But we need to get going before Higgins sees us, or else there's no point in bothering to cross the river."

Top 
   
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
"Ja, you do whateva you gonna do," Zaljan sighs with upthrown hands. "What I gonna do 'bout it? I jus' crazy old elf."

Top 
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: