Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Post subject: Fallout: Vault Outlaws
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
FreakyBoy wrote:
Batting, kicking, and panther-clawing should continue until either Laser Gun or Stacy dies.

This works rather well. Laser is now dead.

Skitzophrenik wrote:
Tyler laughs gleefully and fires at No-Longer-Has-A-Grenade, if he is still alive. If not, Pool Cue.

Killed her! I killed her! I killed somebody, and no one can do anything about it!

No Grenade is dead. The shot misses Pool Cue, who hops to Tyler rather quickly. He takes a whack, but Tyler dodges.

CCC wrote:
Cecil moves backwards. He ducks behind Tyler and fires another shot at Lead Pipe's head.

The bullet whizzes passed Lead Pipe, who lands a hard blow on Tyler's chest.

Dom/SlimKop wrote:
Thomas, safe now behind a rock, leans out and carefully aims at Laser's head attempting to blow his brains out with his pistol.

This is no longer necessary since the crazy panther girl killed Laser.

balthazar wrote:
James snaps off another shot at Assault, before making all due haste for cover.

He saw what Tyler did to that little girl, and how he laughed afterwards. He'll deal with him later.

Assault dodges, sending another burst at James. James jumps to cover quickly enough to dodge it.

Warbeard wrote:
Ran drops to the ground and lays prone to provide a smaller target, but continues to fire at the guy with the assault rifle.

Assault doesn't see Ran as the bullet goes right through his head. Assault is now dead.

Remaining Hostiles: Lead Pipe, Pool Cue

Last edited by Stan Cold on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Switching targets, Tom takes his time and aims, then shoots Lead Pipe in the head.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm 
Dom/SlimKop wrote:
Switching targets, Tom takes his time and aims, then shoots Lead Pipe in the head.

The bullet finds it's target. Lead Pipe is dead. Now to deal with Old Man Grieving Pants AKA Pool Cue.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm 
James does nothing. Tyler started that fight, and he can damn well finish it himself. He's lucky James doesn't help Pool Cue.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Stacy and the Panther jog over to Pool Cue, and baseball bat is used to block pool cue. Stacy gives the grieving man a sardonic grin. "You're outnumbered and outgunned. How 'bout you just give up? I promise I won't let Tyler or the Panther eat you. Much."

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm 
"This sick, sadistic sonuva bitch killed... Oh, what's the point. He's just another asshole in a wasteland filled with assholes. Now would you guys please f*** off. I got half a family to bury." Pool Cue grabs a shovel from his pack and starts digging.

QUEST COMPLETE:
OUTTA THE FRYING PAN

LEVEL UP!

OOG: This is how it'll work. You get 10 skill points. Then add your Intelligence score to that. Distribute those points amongst your skills. I'll send a list of available perks. You get one per level up.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 pm 
Stacy shakes her head. "You're lucky you're old and wrinkly, or I might've decided to keep you." She strolls over to claim the girl's hunting rifle, with a brandished baseball bat serving as warning if Pool Cue objects. "For future reference, you came off pretty asshole yourself. Might want to work on that if you want to keep the other half of your family."

She stuffs the bat back in her bag and rests the rifle on her shoulder, rejoining the Vaulties with a jaunty whistle on her lips.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Thomas wanders over and checks out the assault rifle and the laser rifle. Specifically, how much ammo the dead slavers had for each of them, and what shape the guns are in. He steps over the splattered gore daintily so as not to get his jumpsuit dirty.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm 
FreakyBoy wrote:
Stacy shakes her head. "You're lucky you're old and wrinkly, or I might've decided to keep you." She strolls over to claim the girl's hunting rifle, with a brandished baseball bat serving as warning if Pool Cue objects. "For future reference, you came off pretty asshole yourself. Might want to work on that if you want to keep the other half of your family."

She stuffs the bat back in her bag and rests the rifle on her shoulder, rejoining the Vaulties with a jaunty whistle on her lips.

"Bah! Take what you want. They won't need it. And people act like assholes when you kill their family. It's sort of a vicious cycle 'round here."

Dom/SlimKop wrote:
Thomas wanders over and checks out the assault rifle and the laser rifle. Specifically, how much ammo the dead slavers had for each of them, and what shape the guns are in. He steps over the splattered gore daintily so as not to get his jumpsuit dirty.

60 rounds for the assault rifle. 80 for the laser rifle. Assault rifle is in medium condition, the laser in great.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
"Maybe I can tinker with this. I'll take the rifle."

He grabs the assault rifle and the ammo.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Tyler casually blows Pool Cue's head off while the old man digs. He doubts the old man would be surprised, if he were still alive.

"You know how to use that? I do."

Thomas walks over and grabs the Laser Rifle from the dead slaver, and just unbelts the man's ammo and refastens it around his waist. He looks to see if the Slavers were wearing anything more armored than a Vault Suit, and then starts looting the bodies of the trio of non-slavers. He pockets any .223 ammo that Stacy definitely didn't mention looting, in addition to anything else he finds.

He also keeps an eye on James, in case.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm 
Cecil's gun suddenly moves to menace Tyler. "Are you completely insane?" he asks, shocked at the casual murder (or possibly attempted murder, if Pool Cue is somehow still alive).

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 pm 
Stacy gives Cecil a cool stare. "Did you grow up in a different Vault from me? We're Panthers. We're predators. And it's not like Pool Cue and his family didn't threaten us, basically pissing all over our doorstep. Law of the Jungle, Cecil. Kill or be killed. If they didn't want this, they probably shouldn't have started the conversation like this." At that, she drops the rifle from her shoulder, sighting down the barrel straight at Cecil.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 pm 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Tyler stops what he is doing, stands up, and gapes at Stacy.

"I have literally never been this attracted to anyone in my entire life. Stacy I take back mos... you know what? I take back all of the things I've ever said about you. Or your Panther."

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 am 
FreakyBoy wrote:
Stacy gives Cecil a cool stare. "Did you grow up in a different Vault from me? We're Panthers. We're predators. And it's not like Pool Cue and his family didn't threaten us, basically pissing all over our doorstep. Law of the Jungle, Cecil. Kill or be killed. If they didn't want this, they probably shouldn't have started the conversation like this." At that, she drops the rifle from her shoulder, sighting down the barrel straight at Cecil.

"Given the world as it is, I rather expect most conversations we have out here will start that way," Ran remarks quietly as he wraps a clean cloth tightly around the wound in his leg. "The only way we're gonna be successful in our mission, is if we can find ways to move past that opening without leaving a pile of corpses. Not that it probably matters, is it even worth having a show of hands to see how many are actually interested in completing said mission?"

Once his leg is bound up, he'll check the ammo for his laser pistol. He then turns back toward where Pool Cue indicated the slaver camp was, watching carefully for anyone coming to check out the noise they've been making.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG