Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Every time I tell him how to do something correctly, he doesn't take notes and forgets.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am 
An official training course, then, with an exam at the end, free for him and his closest co-workers. Either he'll take notes for the exam and remember and pass, or his co-workers will learn enough that he has fewer chances to affect anything.

inspiration wrote:
The original concept for Berry's bracelets, worked out before this scene, was that they were made and enchanted by warring fairy-clans, and thus, when touched together, had the power to rebound a spell cast on the wearer back at the original caster. But it didn't seem fair to have Sparrow knocked out for a hundred years or more, so I tweaked it. (They may still have the rebounding properties if used differently, though, so don't count that out! *grin*)

No doubt it depends on which runes are actually touching at the time.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
There's just the four of us in the IT department, CCC. I can't force him to take a test.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am 
Well, no, you can't; but perhaps you can offer to meet the cost of him writing an entry level industry standard test (CCNA, LPI, that sort of thing) as a gift (or persuade your mutual employer that it's to the benefit of all to train up the staff a bit); and then offer to provide training suited to the qualification to interested parties. (Any other interested parties can pay for their own exam, of course).

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
I've been thinking about Greenleaf's drought making abilities Inspy. I figure he knows of a few more in addition to the ones he told Yala about, but the two he mentioned specifically are probably the two he's best at making. (The others being beyond him on a good day what with his below average magic ability.) I'll probably write up a more in-depth PM for you tomorrow (Sunday.)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 am 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
You guys post too fast! Seven pages in three days, and I can't even get online during the day during the week! Eff me!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Greenleaf doesn't really have luggage per se. He typically travels light enough that he has all that he needs on him at all times.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG