Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
Anthony slowly gets up after the hit. "For years, I planted, plowed and harvested another man's land, each day praying to be freed. Until one day, I snuck into that son of a bitch that the others called master's house and stole all of his gold. And I gave it back to him for my freedom. That is when I learned that if you want something, you don't pray for it. You take it. I am Anthony! Deceiver of Cults! Killer of Tyrants! Defier of Death! Lord of Thieves! What do Gods do? Take life away! I AM YOUR GOD! What is The Point!?" He runs up to the man challenging him. "THIS IS THE POINT!" He shoves his knives into the man eyes. He backs off. "See my point?" He then breaks down laughing.

Last edited by Stan Cold on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Greenleaf trys to pull Yala as low as she will go into the cart, and if he can, wedge himself between her and the fireball. (If he is able, when the fireball passes, he will rise and either slash at the wizard with his knife, or shoot an arrow, depending on the range.)

Last edited by Dodger77 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 pm 
Rain slams down into Sparrow's head (which, along with the rest of him, seems a lot bigger than he remembers...) Within mere moments, the fake flames are gone. Sparrow struggles to stay up, unable to see any distance at all through the driving rain, and keeps the rain pouring, sounding into the ground below, as he flies ahead a little. In fairly short order, he finds the cloud of steam emanating from the drowned fire, and waits until said steam is almost gone before turning down the rain to more bearable levels.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG