Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:23 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
Walk through the flow of light,
Shining through the sea of mist,
Resisting navigation -
For who can chart a dream?
Direction is relative.
Let the path guide your way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:24 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
Both Parrot and Snake are silent, not responding to RTC's outburst.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:33 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Looking down at the message, Crake laughs,
"Heh, spelling is key! Funny joke you jerk, too bad you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know."

Crake thinks he realizes the mistake he has been making. He thought the paths would take you to people, but they really take you to places. The the best of his abillity Crake tries to picture Lorehaven, or the Soulmists whichever is easier. From there he might be able to find out where Raziel is.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:01 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Location: In the shadows of your nightmares black as death and ready to strike
Raziel kneels in front of Eva and places a soft hand over the wound, using the same magic she did for Tamsin's ankle, she lets light mist flow and enter Eva's blood stream working its way to remove dark things and other bits and pieces that would keep the wound bleedng. Once the mist repairs this it continues to make Eva's body work ten times faster to seal the wound.
Raziel winces as she finishes helping Eva and puts a hand to her side, walking slowly backwards, she inclines her head to Eva respectfully and then turns to RTC

"Loki? No...i wouldn't be able to picture that for some reason...Maybe Anaea could have done herself in...but...I guess it IS a possibility for Loki to have done it, but for some reason i doubt it..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:13 pm 
Fianlly settling on Lorehaven Crake decides to stroll through one of the archways, intent onf giving Danier a full apology so not to end up in this mess again, and get some help.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:24 pm 
After walking a short distance, Crake rather unsettlingly finds himself in the middle of a different ring of arches.

Or is it another one? No - on the ground is the same inscription, and the same broken fragments of stone scattered around where Crake's sword hilt fell.

Presumably his interpretation of the message was incorrect.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:18 pm 
Seeing the inscription on the ground Crake screams. Calming himself donw he begins to think.

Alright this damn place doesn't want to let you go. I translated the message but what the hell is it supposed to mean? Spelling is key? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I haven't had to write anything so why would it be concerned with my spelling? Or does it want me to cast a spell?

As if to answer that last question he cries out,
"Well forget it you foggey little hellhole! I'm a somatic, not a spell-slinger!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:47 am 
AOL: MorethBunny
Moreth sits and remains focused, blood trickling from his ear. The sound being intense enough to crack his delicate ear-drum. He sits passively and closes his eyes gently, rotating the marbles on the ground slowly around him.

"What do you want from us?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:59 am 
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
RTC remains seated and examines herself for any injuries. Finding nothing other than a bruise or two, she goes back to holding her head and closes her eyes, breathing deeply.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:01 pm 
Estonja leans over her saddle horn, a wry smile on her face. "Killing god is tricky, but can be done. Kill all followers and god is no more. Much work. Easier to conquer people and leave gods out of it."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:32 pm 
Crake puzzles over the meaning of the annoying- erm cryptic engraving. To help himself focus he starts to alter the skin pigment in select parts of his arms to create interesting, but totally meaningless patterns of tanned skin. He spells out a message of,
Quote:
This place sucks!

on his arms.

Letting them fade back to normal, Crake cries out
"Hey you, the old guy! Come here! I got some questions to ask, about this place, starting with why you couldn't leave me alone to save the girl! Why the hell did you care what I do in this place?!"

Calming down slightly he adds,
"I'll cut you a deal and tell you if you help me get out of this place. I'm going fragging crazy here, and your engraving isn't helping!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:25 pm 
A low hiss escapes from Nayaeon and Nayaeona as they look long at Estonja. "That's the plan."

As one, all of the warriors behind them unsheathe their swords and slowly begin to advance.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:33 pm 
Getting a sinking feeling in his stomach Crake realizes that the old man who wouldn't leave him alone isn't coming. Crake lets himself fall down and rest. He figures this whole mess has been created because he tried to control his surroundings. He might as well just go with the flow at this point, because he is out of ideas.

Laying on the ground he looks up at the sky of the Grey Paths and just tries to let go.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:33 am 
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
RTC watches the warriors and slowly moves her hand down to Anei, standing up. She glances at the bird and snake, then back to the warriors.
"What's going on? What do you mean?" She asks hesitantly, directing the query to the animals, "What's the plan? Did I miss something?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:33 am 
AOL: MorethBunny
"No followers, no god RTC... They plan to kill us" Moreth says coldly, his eyes still closed, the marbles circling faster, becoming but a blurr.

"Let them strike. I don't follow any Anaea, but I'm not willing to let an innocent creature die. Not if I can help it."

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG