Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject: QUEST- The Begining
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:38 pm 
AOL: mechamancer9
Location: Mechamancer is safe to use around children and small animals
This is it. The game of a lifetime. A game of epic proportians, or so I hope. This is a chance to take part in one of the most wonderful RPG/Adventure games of all time.

Your goal: Save the world and have some fun doing it. Or at least eat a few bananas.
The setting: The land of all adventures. Dragons, elves, dwarves, barbarians, mages, and carnivorous plants.
The people: You and five intrepid friends.

The whole point of this game is to have fun. Puns are integral to the world you live on. Text adventure humour is greatly appriciated and encouraged. for example if you come to a fork in the road take the fork and only one path will be left to you. Use your imagination; it will serve you well.

All you need to do to join is just post your character like this.
player wrote:
Conan the male human barbarian

You may give as much background as you want; it is totaly up to you.
Now sign up and hopefully this game will get rather silly quiet fast.

Last edited by Mechamancer on Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:53 am 
Wapiti, the four-foot tall elven wizard

Naturally, he got made fun of a lot, so now he's fricking pissed at the world. Oh, and he found a reallywierd spellbookand casts alot of spells from it.

Should begin silliness really quick.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:16 am 
AOL: alkthash
Charvey, a proffesional enchanter.

One of the few people left over from earth's apocolypse. Somehow he had managed to survive the plauges, wars and such relatively unscathed. His list of good deeds and bad deeds balanced ot exactly so, he didn't get into heaven or hell. The highly beuracratic powers that be couldn't figure out what to do with him so they simply hurled him to another universe and let the gods there figure out what to do with him.

Incidentally they dropped him onto a world where this story takes place. Charvey attempted to sell his story about the world ending but nobody believed him. So he turned out and got a job as an enchanter, one he is quite good at. He has already learned some basic sheilding runes, and forged a weapon familiar in the form of a sword. He named the sword Wormwood for ironic purposes. Unfortunately, for all the benifits Wormwood bestows in combat to this realtively meek individual, he never shuts up. Unless he is compleately covered in something (cloth, a scabbard, that viscious troll he was used to stab ect.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:58 am 
AOL: sugarraygross
chad the wolfman

i like to eat. people. furniture. everything. fur is an unfortunate side effect and if you light me on fire you WILL die. any question?

:bunbun: :kiki:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:48 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: MorethBunny
Kattchak, the zen master!

Kattchak, is a very mysterious person. One of the more intriguing part of Kattchak is the fact that she is a woman. A female Zen Master.

Not only is this Zen Master in touch with her mind, body and spirit, but she has MASTERED them! ... Hence... Zen; Master..

She's wearing your stereotypical orange robe, has a tight slender figure with quite modest breasts. Instead of a shaven head, she has smooth, rough-cut, yet bouncing brown hair. We're talking a deep, seductive, lucious brown here! It rests about shoulder-length, and ties back into an exceptionally loose-fitting ponytail. So loose that the sides still meet her shoulders.
Her orange robe extends down to her shins, where a slight bit of leg can be seen, her feet softly bound in wooden-clogged sandals.

A very beautiful woman, yet a Zen Master. Man, some people can sleep their way to the top of ANYTHING

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:59 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: feanaro82
Grok, The hypochondriac berserker half-orc.

Im sick. Dont you dare tell me im not sick. just give me the pills and no one gets hurt......

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:03 pm 
thats five sign ups. does this meanw ere set? in case no one can tell im excited (ve never done this before. and i know everyone like to be the first). weeeeeeeee.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:11 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Mathamagician, the mathamagician. He's long since forgotten his name, if he ever had one (his brother is named Azaz, so it's probably better this way). He got tired of sweet Rhyme and pure Reason; so he "borrowed" the car and split the Lands Beyond for new horizons.

Alas, he kept dividing his attention between the road and other matters; and eventually this added up to an accident. So here he is, wherever here is; with nothing but his robes and his wand. Alas, it's time for his next square meal of division dumplings and multiplication stew; so off he goes to look for it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:48 pm 
Sibby the Unwise. He takes the "wise" out of "wizard." Powerful enough, but has an unfortunate tendency to be dyslexic around magical tomes, and can't figure out which end of a magic wand the fireball comes out of. Will drink unidentified potions to find out what happens. He wants to go on a quest because "I want to prove that you can defeat a dragon by boinking him on the nose." Survival chances: slim to none.

"What do you mean, you can't put a portable hole in a bag of holding? Look, it fits!"

Last edited by Sluggite Bun-Bun on Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:50 pm 
AOL: alkthash
So, when do we start?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:51 pm 
yah! i wanna go on some quest. and not an exam which is longet than a quiz but shorter than atest

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:02 pm 

For now I'll just say that you are all at the local tavern taking in the local wenches and drinking quaff, beer, mineral spring water or whatever. start

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:04 pm 
rawr! whos wants to feel my fur?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:26 pm 
several of the wenches wander over and start admirering your fur. They seem to like the cuddly bear look.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:58 pm 
"Let's see. If I take two random bottles of liquids, mix them together, and perform Murkwood's Unfortunate Accelerator, something nifty should happen..."

I mix together two bottles of random liquids and start chanting what seem to be nonsense syllables...

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG