Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:42 pm 
AOL: alkthash
OOG: Wasn't I carrying the princess to begin with? Why did you people all star messing with something that was already working fine? Oh right...

IG: Charvey picks up the princess yet again and says,
"Come on lets just get her home. Or let her run away and have a sordid love affair with a prince and a kinght..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:34 pm 
Crake wrote:
OOG: Wasn't I carrying the princess to begin with? Why did you people all star messing with something that was already working fine? Oh right...

OOG: I admit it's not a wise thing to do. He is called Sibby the Unwise, though...

IG: Sibby walks home with the rest of the group. Seeing what his spells have done the last couple times he tried them, Sibby is silent and thoughtful on the way back.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:19 am 
Wapti jogs to be able to keep up, while trying to figure out some way to be able to keep his spells from going awry. He figures out that only another spell should be able to do this. Of course, following this course of logic, the chances of that spell getting off normally are almost none. He asks the mathemagician, "were you keeping track of the stats on our spells? like how many went off successfully, and hom many didn't? I'm trying to figure out a way to keep it from happening again."

(OOG: due to some faulty reasoning in the logic behind the spell, this spell will always go wild. so, nothing to worry about.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:46 am 
AOL: mechamancer9
Location: Mechamancer is safe to use around children and small animals
You start to head back to town with the princess draped over Charvey's shoulder. The conversation starts out with the princess explaining why she got trapped in the cave.

"I was on my way to talk to Magoser. He has set up factory in the forest of the south. He plans on taking over the entire banana market. To do this he is going to destroy the entire world supply of bananas. This factory he has set up will take bananas and turn them into gold. See they are both the same colour and... I know this sounds stupid but it is true. He is a mad man and he must be stopped. The machine he has created uses magic to change the bananas, and it creates a massive amount of polution, magic pollution. He plans to dump all this raw magic directly into the world. The effect could be devistating, or at the very least it would change the entire world as we know it."

Just as she finishes speaking the ground begins to shake. Suddenly a great rift forms between the group. The ground violently pulses with hills and mountains being created and destroyed in instants. It is like a giant hand is repeatedly hitting the ground. Then suddenly all goes black as a huge explosion rips you off the ground and throws you up into the air.

(Wapiti, Charvey, and chad in group one. Kattchak, Mathamagician, and Sibby the unwise in group two.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:42 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: feanaro82
oog : ACK! I totally forgot about this game... if my character can still join in, let me know.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:01 pm 
AOL: sugarraygross
chad roars from the shock of being separated with charvey, its jsut his luck but so goes life. he then turns to wapiti and says, "sorry but ive been sleeping in budapest for the past couple of days, could you maybe give me a recap?" he then backs away from charvey hoping he wont be noticed, much

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG