Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:43 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
Lord Robert enters the town square, and is met by a soldier. Like all of his soldiers, this one has seen so much carnage of late that it seems to no longer effect him. Lord Robert, however, knows better. The grim-faced man informs Robert of the victim, eliciting a curse from the normally good-natured ruler. The soldier hands Lord Robert a book, saying it was found near the body.

Code:
Alive(9):

Anaea - (Eliana, gadgeteer and apothecary)
Meph - (Mervyn, mason)
RTC - (Ritz, harmlessly crazy tavern wench)
Crake - (Roth Carn, bard)
Marauder_Pilot - (Bremen, suspected theif, rogue)
FeartheMullet - (Joseph, poet)
StarflightDream - (Alexander DeGauche, travelling salesman)
quesoLOCO27 – (Moses Landon, Elder Council member)
Kiroth 6 - (Charity Greyson, chambermaid and daughter of Isobel)

Dead:
gregnier - (Unknown traveller) (healer) (lynched on Day 1)
drummer_dude - (Nathan Morrey, barkeep) (mauled on night 1)
whymy - (William Matthews, blacksmith) (lynched, Day 2)
Gojira - (Perkins "Tadger" Basset, retired soldier, barfly) (werewolf) (lightninged on night 2)
Talia - (Cyrus Corbin, Eliana's assistant) (werewolf) (lightninged on night 2)
StG - (Isobel Greyson, lacemaker and mother of Charity) (mauled on night 2)
The_Confused_One - (Adrianna, not nun-like nun) (lynched on day 3)
Salamander - (Saul Ander, Journeyman Scholar) (mauled on night 3)
CaptPlatypus - (Anselem Francis Michael, monk) (possible seer) (mauled on night 3)
Werewombat - (Lucas Hallson, squire) (werewolf) (lynched on day 4)
FreakyBoy - (Gregor, local scribe) (mauled on night 4)

Votes (5 to lynch, 4 to tie):

Bremen (Maurader_Pilot): 4 (Ritz[RTC], Alexander[StarflightDream], Mervyn[Meph], Roth[Crake])
Alexander(StarflightDream): 1[Moses[Queso])
Moses(Queso): 1 (Bremen[M_P])

edit:

Lord Robert reads the last entry aloud.

OOC: This was his power, by the way. It's not something everyone can do.

Last edited by Kaintukee_Bob on Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:00 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Gregor leaves the journal open, pushing it to the back of the desk to let the ink dry. He bends his head briefly, murmuring softly to himself. Night had fallen without incident, but then again, he hadn't done the triggering action yet. Taking a deep breath, the scribe leaned forward to blow out the candle.

Darkness took over the cabin. There was a sound, making Gregor spin around in the dark, heart pounding. After a long, tense minute that seemed to stretch to eternity, he relaxed. Perhaps the wolf wasn't coming for him after all.

He made his way to bed, picking through the small outer room towards the smaller bedroom. He opened the door to be met by a warm breeze. Warm? The night was chilly, not warm! Gregor leaped back as the beast roared and lunged for his throat. No time, no time! He flailed about for a weapon to fight it off, but found nothing but quill pens. He stumbled back against the desk, knocking it awry and sending the contents spilling to the floor. Cornered, Gregor breathed a quick prayer as the wolf tore open his chest.

The book lay between the desk and the wall, unnoticed until the soldiers arrived in the morning.

The last entry reads:

"I am sure I'm going to die tonight. I have lead the hunt for the wolves, for worse and for better, and I had success. Therefore, I must die. I am ready for it. I only hope that I can help save the rest of you.

Moses and young Charity: cherish your time. If the village is wrong today, I'm afraid you're the most likely targets. The good Friar assured us your innocence. The wolf needs to leave us guessing.

Eliana: don't trust your visions. Trust your mind, trust your reason.

Who might be a wolf? Four we know innocent; two by the Friar, one by her own false admission, and me by my death.

Four I think innocent, because they voted for or were voted for by Lucas, the known wolf. I do not think the pack would turn on itself.

Two remain suspicious: neither voted for Lucas, neither has been voted for by anyone. Of these two, Bremen was utterly silent yesterday, while Alexander heard my suspicions of him. My death could be because I suspected Alexander, or to remove me before I could devise it was Bremen.

I cannot help you any more than this. I hope you make better choices than I have.

-Gregor."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:15 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
When Joseph hears the news the next morning, he uncharacteristically curses aloud. He looks at those around him.

"This is very bad tidings. Though he left us with advice, I still felt as if he'd lead us through this horrible fight. Now, I worry that if we don't work together, we will all end up dead soon enough."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:14 pm 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Location: Look above you...in the dark...Im there, watching you!
Indeed. So, if we follow his logic, it is either Bremen or Alexander.

So, what say you two? How can you prove your innocence to us?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:50 pm 
"Proof?" Alexander says thoughtfully "There can be no proof except in death... if I am marked to die then so be it, Gregor's reason is sound. But I would ask you also to listen to your instinct. I had nothing but instinct to tell me that Gregor was not a wolf, and that turned out to be true."

Either way I am resigned to whatever fate may have in store... I didn't expect to live this long, and I would rather die at the hands of my friends than the teeth of those foul beasts.

But don't believe that it has to be a choice between myself and Bremen... at this point I can't believe anyone is above suspicion."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:41 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth has become even more withdrawn by the events last night. Hearing of the death of Gregor, the one person who might have found the last wolf, he has simply shut down. He does not hope anymore as he walks through the streets.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:02 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"Time, as always, is against us. I beg of you all, try your best to find the last remaining wolf."

OOC: Okay, Easter's done. Back to the game, shall we?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:47 am 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Bremen, what say you?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:52 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
"This has gone on long enough!" Ritzy speaks up, "And I haven't been paying attention to too much of it! These wolves come 'n' tear up our town as though it were something that is easily torn! They think they can get away with it like they have so many other times! And they almost have! Well, I say nae. We've been thrown a challenge, and it's time we rose to meet it.
I have few reasons to believe that *dramatic pause* Bremen is a wolf!"
vote: Bremen

((Because he predicted that he and Ritz would be the first to be lynched. But he was wrong.))

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:55 pm 
Alexander speaks up with a sigh "Gregor has given us true counsel thus far, and even though it may seem too convenient since I also fell under his suspicion, I know that I am not a wolf and I trust in his final judgement. Bremen, unless you can answer this accusation I believe you are the last wolf."

vote: Bremen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:59 pm 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
AOL: marauderpilot
OOG: Sorry about the absence! Um...does forgetting that you're actually playing count as a good excuse....heh-heh?

Bremen listens to the accusations.

'I am no wolf. I can easily see your reasoning behind the accusation, and, were our places switched, I'd find myself to be a likely candidate, too. But look at it this way. The wolves are us. They have their own cunning, and ours as well! This is exactly what they would expect! That we would turn on the people we would think most obvious-the travellers, the quiet ones, the insane, the ones that we already see in suspicion anyways! This way, they can kill off everybody, using the guise of the people we trust the most! The people we would see as harmless, trustworthy. People like Moses!'

Vote: Moses
(Again. This, is, what, the third time? Die, QuesoMoses! Die!)

Last edited by Marauder_Pilot on Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:57 am 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
OOC: Err...Moses wasn't the friar. Not that it matters much.

That you would continue to make such an accusation, even after Moses was cleared by good Friar before his death....

You are either a wolf or a great fool. I suppose I shall have to guess wolf, though I am not sure.

Vote: Bremen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:25 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth points his figure at Bremen and mutters,
"Wolf. Why have you stood in the shadows for so long!? Hoping to make yourself unnoticed, while you mauled the others?"

VOTE: Bremen

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:36 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
oog: I'm not a friar, silly Murr!

Moses arrives with Chairity and is briefed on the goings-on. He reads Gregor's journal.
"I never would have thought him a man.... and I never would have thought YOU a wolf."

VOTE: Alexander

Last edited by quesoLOCO27 on Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:17 am 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
AOL: marauderpilot
OOG: What?! Man, am I uninformed...I'll change that.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG