Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:31 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Welcome to the new forums kiddies! Let me gather up my notes and I'll be posting Mobius right where we left off at the dawning of Sealed Seraph. There's gonna be a smaaaaall change however... I'm going to upgrade it to the Grpg thread! xD

Once I post it, I'll need each of my players to post a reaction so I can get a head count before advancing with the plot, and I will be PMing people to make sure they found the new Forums.

As for KK - it's coming along nicely, a little slower than anticipated due to alot of homework and finals coming up, but nicely none the less. Im about done balancing the warrior classes, and after that it'll be quicker. We'll be up soon kiddies, but untill then with the new Forums up it's time to get things rolling. You can turn in a background if you want, but for the moment all I want to require is the claming of classes - dont worry about races yet cause they all changed drastically. Thus far these classes are taken for sure:

Goose - Reploid/Reaper
Sal - Maverick/Trifroce Knight
Jared - Blue Mage/Jutsu Ninja
Scygnus - Magic Knight/Samurai
Himijin - Fatalist/Paladin

Everything else is un-claimed for the moment, although I've heard plenty about what people are thinking about. I need Zeta, FTM, Krail, and Dom to send me an idea of what classes they wish to lay claim to, and remember, it's first come first serve and please do not pick a class that's been taken already, we have 52 now including Rei Keiji and Shadow Weaver. If you wish to wait untill I get the new startup thread up to choose a class, okay thats fine but you may get a class you were looking at taken. Once again, just claim a class or two, dont worry about races, attruibutes or anything else like that.

Dark Helmet - Poultry - And Siggy's roomate who's board name I don't remember xD - I need you're guy's classes as well, same rules, don't choose anything taken. Either post it here or if you want to keep your bad guy's class a secret, PM me.

Danke much.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:19 pm 
AOL: Krail9
I claim keyblade master, and potentially dual classed with Black Mage, depending on how I decide to run it.
Of course, that might change a lot depending on what this new Shadow Weaver thing has to offer. (But I'm still dead set on keyblade)

And.... what's the point of PMing people to see if they found the new forums when they have to find the new forums in order to pick up their PMs?

Last edited by Krail on Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:34 pm 
You beat me to claiming that class by just a few minutes... And now that's two rejected character ideas so far... >_<

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:41 pm 
*Brushes sweat off forehead* phwew

Sorry to claim your class, but I have an awesome character idea I'm just dying to try out...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:44 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
anyone who thinks im insane to try Blue mage. consider that im planning on the Heartless race.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:44 pm 
Having twice been a keyblade master, I say enjoy. I was wondering of anyone else would pick it up, its just not Kingdom Hearts, without a keymaster

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:54 pm 
Also, if anyone doesn't know

So far Sal, me and Jared all have perfect mixes (Or at least the ones I know of, since Scyg's looks like a real good idea)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:04 pm 
Well, I might still be able to pull off the first idea I had... but my ideas for the Reaper and Keyblade Master were so much more interesting... ;_;

Anyway, I still need a little bit more info on the Mech Pilot class before I know if this idea will work. Think you can send me a bit more than 'depends on mech', Bunny?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:06 pm 
URK! Way to completely go for my character idea, Jared...
(The blue mage perfect mix character I was talking about earlier would be a heartless. ((Except it wouldn't actually BE a heartless for RP purposes, but it would have the same stats as one.)) )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:11 pm 
Actually, Zeta, we might be able to work this so that you can still be a keyblade master if you're willing to do a little bit of cooperative RP with my character.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:18 pm 
If you've got our The Bunny's permission, then sure, I'd be willing. He didn't seem to keen on letting two people have the same class though...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:20 pm 
No no, I'd be giving up the class.... I'll PM you about it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:47 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
For Raifu, my character, I thank one person... Mr. Sandman! Yes, I saw him in a dream, and after a conversation with SSJBB about what I knew of him from the dream, he suggested Magic Knight, and since I'm re-reading the Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, I wanted to draw something from that as well. Since both The Land and Cephiro are 'Magical Worlds', with screwed up time and lotsa problems, it wasn't too hard to toss him through two adventures that I still need to fully write out, and one of the details from dealing with Lord Foul left him needing to leave the Land to go world-hopping, and from that he managed to run across Kenshin to recieve some training as a Samurai for a year or three before moksha caught up with him and he had to run again.

Am I rambling? Yes, I think I am. Apologies. Raifu is probably the only character I have that doesn't have some tragedy lingering over his life, even if the homesickness is a bit dragging on him... I'm rambling again, damnit... Anyway, Raifu is probably going to be the most innocent character, unless you count Dub, but I'm not sure about him. In any case, whatever he goes through here will help when he runs into Theon later on in his life ^_^ Oh the crossoverness is good...

Oh, and Goose? Thank you ever so much for stealing Reaper. Sure, Ranshu was funny, but Raifu's story is sooooo much more interesting.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:59 pm 
By the way,
I claim Black Mage, and defer keyblade master to Zeta.
I might also reserve Shadow Weaver for a bit to see what it has to offer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:01 pm 
Well, look like I've decided on a new character, and taking Krail's idea it should be pretty interesting. As it turns out, I am going to be claiming Keyblade Master, since Krail decided to drop it as per our arrangement.

And no, Dub wont be making an appearance as a party member, althouh if our GM allows it, I wouldn't mind making him a non-combatant NPC in one of the towns we eventually pass through...

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG