Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
All chatter goes here.

Sal, I made an assumption based on my current image of the crew of the Golden Dream on how you ultimately found out about the Burning Star pirates; Dante Vittora is the first mate under the Golden Dream's Mad Captain Goldsmith.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm 
This is going to be fun.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 pm 
I love Fred already.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:23 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
CCC, when're you gonna get Skype and join our RPG channel?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:12 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Here comes Rocs!

>==Logon==>
<==User Name==> Rocs

<==Audio Log Archive==>

Audio Log #45 - About The Shatti
...*ping*

"This is the Audio Log of Doctor Rocs, newly designated Ship Medical Doctor and Adviser for the Burning Star Pirates. To those observing this log, I am indeed a Shatti. You all may have found, stolen, or otherwise hacked into this log to see what I had to say. Next time, I implore you simply to ask; I have nothing to hide.

Shatti in human culture tend to be frowned upon considering our races history... The only acceptance I require is that of captain Rojo. Speak ill of me, taunt me, harm me if you must justify your fear thus. Know that I will still stitch your wounds, still your bleeding, and mend your bones.

You may ask why I would do such things for those whom despise my kind? Each Shatti choose a passion in life, a means of self expression. Self expression is to the Shatti as reputation is to most humans... I have found that many humans need to be recognized by others, to have their deeds thanked and their existence acknowledged through reputation. The Shatti have no word for reputation. We have no word for it because it does not matter what others think of the things that one does. What matters is that it is observed.

I have found mankind to be unconformable with criticism, again there is no such word in the Shatti language. Be the response shock, joy, hate, love... what matters is that one is observed. Self Expression to a Shatti... what is it that Captain Rojo said... ah yes, 'It is like your soul is breathing.' More or less, this was a comment I received after the Captain witnessed one of my dances; this is another form of self expression all Shatti take part in. When we are moved, we dance. It is the purest form of self expression and it puts into movement and music the feelings that words often fail to describe.

So why did I apply to be the Doctor for this ship? Two reasons. The first being Captain Rojo asked, the second being that I've chosen my form of self expression as the study of human life and the preservation of the species in the form of medicine. No other Shatti has ever attempted such a thing, and there are quite a few of my race that look on this study and practice with disdain. But I guarantee you... they are paying attention. My actions are indeed being observed."

*ping*...
End Audio Log #45

Audio Log #63 – Do No Harm (Personal Knack)
…*ping*
“’Do No Harm’, an interesting little saying humanoid doctors live by. They call it the Hippocratic Oath, which I’ve always found amusing, because it is absolutely impossible to heal with doing at least a minor amount of harm. Skin needs to be cut away to reach internal bleeding, a lot of pain occurs when setting a dislocation, etcetera – so the fact this oath exists in the first place is an amusing little insight to the human mind.

For an artist such as I? I find it less of an oath, and more of an expression of precision. I will do as little harm as possible, both to those I heal and those I battle. Both Shatti and Human bodies are fragile… systems built upon systems, blood to carry vital oxygen internally, precious organs to keep that life afloat; a central nervous system and brain to keep it all in sync. Sever or destroy any one of the symbiotic systems and the entire life can end with ease.

Where then, lies the challenge in ending a life? A child with knife can cut down even the strongest of men entirely on accident. The challenge, I feel, lay in saving the life; in preserving the lives of my foes. It would be a simple act to sever the artery in your wrist with my rapier and observe your life bleed away. It is far more of a challenge to sever the tendon, forcing you to drop your blade and thus disable you from continuing without causing a bleed out.

Why pierce your heart when I can sever your breastbone and leave your arms hanging useless at your sides? Reattaching bone to muscle is far simpler than plugging a valve chamber. So thus, I will express my precision by fighting to disable, never to kill. I shall also show my precision by not only sparing your life, but patching you up when the battle is done. I have also noticed a lack of vengeful family members seeking to remove parts of my own body when their loved ones can return home alive, so therein lay a second advantage.

Thus I apply my precision both on and off the battlefield. If I defeat you, I shall heal you; if you an ally or a fellow crew member than I will stop your bleeding an end your pain. When you come under my blades, be it against me or as an friend, you will know that you shall live to see tomorrow.”

*ping*…
End Audio Log #63

Audio Log #84 – Turn The Path (Corsair Knack)
…*ping*

“Ah the Aile, one of the higher forms of self-expression for the Shatti. In these machines we attach our very beings and make them an extension of ourselves: this is not just a metaphor mind you, it is quite literal. Humankind may or may not realize this, but in the distant past the Shatti ancestors had wings. Now there are many different stories and belief structures built upon these tales, but the medical fact of the matter is that while humankind have vestigial tailbones from their ancestors, the Shatti do as well – only our vestigial bones come in the form of two spire protrusions from the centers of our shoulder blades.

It is from here we quite literally connect to our Ailes; through medical ports we plug into. Our central nervous systems connect to our Ailes and thus allow us to fight with reflexes greatly enhanced. Our nerves and senses allow our Ailes to dance with us, and our Ailes’ targeting systems feeds back into our nerves and gives as much as it demands; a symbiotic relationship.

For myself, I have modified my Aile for pure speed and melee combat. I will not engage a foe in long ranged weapon contests… I shall instead use my Aile “Hawkeye” to deflect, parry, dodge, and with proper timing turn the path of the projectile right back at the one who fired it. Once I close the distance, it comes down to my dance and my saber.”

*ping*…
End Audio Log #84

Audio Log #9 – Black Void Sonata (Galleon Knack)
…*ping*

“By no fault of my own, my first day aboard Captain Rojo’s ship has proven to be an interesting one. This morning the Captain was waiting for me, as he claimed he would be, outside the steps of the Shatti Doctorial College for my graduation dance to end. There he extended his mechanical arm for me and said only three words, ‘Just As Promised.’ I took his hand and we boarded The Supernova.

I discovered two things quite quickly. One being that Rojo, and perhaps his first mate, were the only ones that seemed to trust me from the get go. I suppose a sudden Shatti doctor on board a ship made primarily of humans made for a bit of an uncomfortable situation; I received my fair share of dirty looks and I supposed had the second discovery not taken place I would have been the victim of many harmful prank.

However the second thing I discovered was that being on Captain Rojo’s crew meant a lifetime of action and very little rest. Not a moment after we left Shatti space we were attacked by a second pirate crew that claimed to be after something of value Rojo had ‘bargained’ from them a few days prior. A heated space battle ensued and after I solved some… personal issues I quickly discovered that the Supernova’s tactical officer was a novice at best; proven to me when he commanded a sharp turn that caused him to fall temple first into the holographic map console and knock himself clean out.

I treated his wound quickly and set him securely into a chair, then I turned back to the now un-manned map. It was then my eyes noticed something peculiar… my feet were tapping the floor as if I were listening to music.

I shut my ears, opened my eyes, and then I saw the rhythm.

There was a flow, a give and take, a bow and receive to every movement in space-bound combat that I had never noticed before. I also noticed this ship had us heavily outgunned, and judging by the look on the Captain’s face he noticed it as well. I watched but a moment before realizing that I, as a Shatti, was the only being on the bridge capable of seeing how clumsy and left-footed our opponents were.

So I shouted for the ship to bank sharply directly towards the foe; the entire crew, save for Captain Rojo, looked at me as if I were insane. Rojo repeated the same order and his crew instantly obeyed; it was then I confirmed what sort of man Captain Rojo was. As I had predicted the opponent fired a volley of missiles directly at the spot where we were just floating; the salvo sailed long past us. Our opponents did not know what to make of such a move, so they naturally backed away and foolishly exposed the underbelly of the ship.

It took moments to disable the larger ship from there. The Captain claimed he was glad to have me on board and I’ve been manning the Tactical Map since whenever there is a need for it. Captain Rojo asked me once how I predicted the moves of our opponents so well, so I explained the rhythm of the dance in space I could perceive. ‘Interesting,’ he claimed, ‘one day I’d like to hear this Black Void Sonata for myself.’ The name of my ability has stuck with me since, and the crew has been mysteriously more accepting of me since.”

*ping*…
End Audio Log #9

Audio Log #8 – Always Prepared (Flex Knacks)
…*ping*

“Tomorrow is my Graduation day; I shall be leaving my Doctorial College with the highest marks of the class and moving on to my career. I am instantly taken back to all those years ago when a mysterious man with a metal arm turned my life around… and promised that he would be back for me when I became a Doctor. We shall see if this becomes truth tomorrow I suppose, but if not I believe I shall move to Juno to tend to the miners that live there – for as I’ve stated in prior logs I wish to perform medicine on humankind; much to the displeasure of some of my Educators.

But that is another log for another time, tonight I shall dance and celebrate the path of expression my wings have shown me. I always keep a Clear Calm Mind in all situations; even if my peers and teachers deem humans as less than worthy of Shatti care, I simply state that I am choosing to express myself by studying life that is different than I. I will not be shaken from this path, nor will I ever lose my focus while in surgery, battle, or any other situation that I may find myself in. To control one’s emotions is to let them fly in the most beautiful ways at the proper times; that is an art in of itself.

However it is not all oppression, some of my Educators, teachers and peers have been very supportive in this endeavor. My favorite teacher Izumi taught me to create Something From Nothing in any situation; supplies may run dry, bandages may tear, or the wilderness may be my only ally at times. Thus I have been trained in the identification of all Seven Sector plant life, which herb and flowers act as medication and which are poison. I can make a tourniquet out of simple cloth and wood, seal bleeding wounds with fire, and use any innocuous item around me as emergency medical supplies. Thus I am both a Doctor and a survivalist.

It is time for sleep now, tomorrow I shall become a Doctor, dance, and see if my metal armed savior does arrive as promised.”

*ping*…
End Audio Log #8

…*bzzt/7ds*
Au1do l0G #1…

“*heavy breathing*

*the sound of helpless moaning*

*breathing gets heavier, fear tinges the voice*

…can’t move… can’t move…can’t move….

blood… so much blood…. Mother won’t move… *high pitched scream quickly muffled*

*BzzZZZtTttt*

*Gun Fire, screaming, and the sound of raucous laughter*

…don’t find me… don’t find me… don’t shoot me… I don’t wanna die… I don’t… I can’t breathe…

*strained breathing*

Here kitty kitty kitty…

*more jeering laughter*

*a muffled frightened exclamation*

I know you’re still alive little kitten. All your precious little litter mates are all dead or bleeding out.

Wazza matter cat?! FREAK! The mean ol humans break your little SPIIIIIIIIIIINES

*whimpers*

Quiet. I’m trying to get our little friend to come out and play. C’mon little kitty. We won’t hurt you… much. Less you wanna be like Daddy and get your little head blown off trying to stab me… did you like that? Did Daddies head pop like a melon!?

*continued laughter*

*hyperventilating, wheezing*

*bbBZzZzZZtttt*

*slower breathing now, shallow*

Cappin! CAPPIN!

Did you find the little brat?

Na, na na na na na na. Cappin it’s… The Supernova. On sensors, headed for us!

Barrett. Alright, pack it up boys! I’m not in the mood to deal with heroics right now.

What about the kitty! I WANNA PLAY!!!

Kitties gonna rot here. Hiding while his parents and family bleed to death like a little coward. Scared of the big bangs and nasty guns runt?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

*bzzZzzZZZtt*

…hush little Shatti…

Don’t say a word…

…Mama’s gonna fly us…

…just like… a…. bird….

*sobbing*

*BzzzzzzzzzTssSs….*

“Captain Rojo…”

“Disgusting. It’s pirates like them that give our kind a bad name. Enrica is there anyone alive here?”

“I’m picking up one life sign, and it’s weak. Under the corpses over there.”
*shuffling sounds*

“Pulse is really weak… he’s covered in blood but I don’t know if it’s his own. Get the doc over here.”

“Rodger.”

*the sound of running footsteps*

“Poor little guy… is this an audio recorder? *sigh* Don’t worry little one, you’re safe now.”

*click*
ENd audIo Loggg #1

<Equipment Inventory>

Rocs Loadout:

<Weapon> Beam Saber
+1 Against Heavy Weapons
Arcwind Style Fencing Rapier (+1 against melee users)
Total Cost: 70

<Armor> Fiber Weave Armor
-2 Kinetic Rolls, -1 Energy Rolls
Total Cost: 100

<Tools> First Aid Kit
3/3 Charges
Total Cost: 10

<Flex 1> Pulsar Force Glove
Melee-Ranged Force Waves for non-lethal stunning damage
Total Cost: 50

<Flex 2> Pulsar Repulsion Belt
Hands Free Pulsar fueled Belt that quickly pushes back against Explosive/Concussive Damage(+2)
Total Cost: 70

Hawkeye Loadout:

<Base Frame> Aile – Move 4 w/Dash (1.5 rate w/only melee attacks same turn)
Fixed Slots

<Left Arm> Aile Vibroblade - +1 Against Heavy

<Right Arm> Aile Beamsaber - +1 Against Heavy

<Head/Body and Wings> Stardance Armor
Stardance Armor is a special Aile based armor that combined the Body and Wing slots of the Aile. This armor is reactive to movement, so as the Aile is constantly dancing about in combat it keeps a thin reactive barrier around the Aile for -1 to hit for all types of damage.

Flex Slot
<Palms and Feet> Break Boosters
Break Boosters allow for a sudden emergency dodge by extending all four limbs in front of the Aile (or whichever direction is needed) allowing for critical damage to be evaded. This can only work once per battle (or in the case of multiple battles, once per trip back for repairs) as the rockets burn out on use.

--------------------

So what do you all think? Sorry for the late submission.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Sounds good, Himi. For everyone else, here's Feng!

<==Name==> Zhang Qiaofeng - "Feng"

<==Calling==> : Cyborg Engineer

<==History==> : As far as Feng is concerned, she was born on the ruined habitat where the crew of the Golden Dream, one of many pirate ships scrounging the Great Belt of the Kaina System, discovered her. Her mother is the shattered remnants of a technology mining station, attacked by some unknown party and left derelict, then looted before she the little remaining air in the station ran out. Her father was the chief engineer of the Golden Dream, the man who pulled her from the wreckage and carried her broken body back to the ship, the man who took her useless limbs, broken back, and blind eye, and replaced them with a new metal frame. Her brothers and sisters are the Golden Dream's crew, the band of pirates who she spent her life growing up with, working with, and fighting alongside. The only remnants of whoever she was before that came from the wrist identification she was found with, and the name that was written on it. Everything else is a mystery, and not one that she cares to solve.

Feng's life after that point was a cheerful one, full of happy memories. From the day she took her first trembling steps on her new legs, the Golden Dream's rough crew doted on the little girl. Until she became old enough to work, she was their unofficial mascot; after that point, she threw in with her father and started to work on repairing the ship, its compliment of Corsairs, and any equipment which ended up breaking down as well. Her father taught her everything he knew - how to keep a ship together, how to push the schematics of a machine past their baseline, how to cannibalize two broken pieces of equipment and make something which will hold together as long as it needs to. When she was old enough to hold a gun, she started going on salvage operations and raids with them as well. Though her father didn't approve at first, her mechanical frame made her an excellent support gunner, and he reluctantly gave the Captain permission to let her go into combat with the rest of them.

She would still be on the Golden Dream today, were it not for a disastrous operation where the Golden Dream chanced upon a disguised SDA Galleon disguised as a cargo vessel. A brutal battle ensued between the Dream and the Galleon, and both ships suffered heavy damage. In the end, the Dream's weapons were destroyed and the Galleon began firing on its core, intent to destroy the ship without a single survivor. However, one final overcharged barrage launched by the Dream was able to disable the Galleon's engines long enough for them to escape. It was only only afterwards that they discovered the cost - Feng's father, the man who had raised her, had plunged into the burning wreckage of the ship's main guns, and jury-rigged them to enable that final shot. However, he sustained severe injuries in the process, and the ship's doctor was unable to save him.

Feng doesn't blame anyone for what happened. Nobody's mistake or order led to his death, and he died saving them from otherwise certain death. However, walking the halls of the ship without hearing his voice or working on the engines knowing she'd never see him again was just too much for her to bear. With a sad farewell, she left the Golden Dream the next time they made port, and set off to find a new life for herself and seek a new fortune. With no experience besides life on a pirate ship, she ended up finding her way onto the Supernova. Where she goes from there, nobody knows.

<==Calling==> : Cyborg Engineer - Feng was raised by the chief engineer of the Golden Dream, and he taught her everything he knew. If it's built into or regularly stored on a pirate ship, she can take it apart, put it back together again, repair it, upgrade it, and salvage it into parts. However, she is also a cyborg, with all that entails. Although her head, torso, and abdomen are mostly organic, her arms, shoulders, legs, hips, back, spine, and left eye are all completely robotic, and many of her bones and organ systems have some artificial sections due to heavy repairs as well.

<==Personnel Knack==> : Heavy Weapons Girl - With arms capable of lugging around tripod-mounted weaponry, a back capable of supporting it, legs capable of walking around with it, and an eye which can be wired directly into the targeting systems using her electronic neural system, Feng is an ideal support gunner. She has an enhanced ability to maneuver with, aim, and use heavy weapons in combat.

<==Corsair Knack==> : Corpus Chassis - As previously mentioned, Feng's spinal system was replaced by an artificial one, and her limbs and eye have been directly interfaced into it. After sufficient tinkering, she's made herself capable of directly interfacing with the Corsair instead, plugging its controls into her arm and leg sockets, ports in her spine, and her eye. This allows her to move it as naturally as her own body, enabling much finer controls and greatly-increased reaction time.

<==Galleon Knack==> : Hold Together, Dammit! - The last place where you want a piece of machinery to fail is in the icy depths of space, when under heavy fire by an enemy ship. While Feng may be skilled at ordinary repairs, she's a genius at emergency repairs in the middle of combat. She can jury-rig a system into functioning while she's putting it back together, and if necessary she can keep things temporarily functional just long enough to get everyone out of danger before doing the time-intensive stuff at a more leisurely pace.

<==Flex Knack 1==> : Self-Made Woman - Feng is more machine than human by volume at this point, and certainly by mass. While her father built her initial systems, she worked with him to continually replace her artificial body parts as she grew older and pieces needed replacing, and by the end completely built (although certainly didn't install) every bit of metal inside of her. With sufficient parts and technology, she has the ability to create or adapt new systems or implants into her frame, with effects to be determined.

<==Flex Knack 2==> : Enginuity - A life of constant tinkering and repairs have left her able to understand systems better than many of their designers, giving her the ability to figure out how to salvage exactly the parts she needs to put things back together. Moreover, she can also tell what she'd need to make things function better, giving her an enhanced ability to upgrade machinery with the right parts, equipment, and time.

<==Flaw==> : A Pirate's Life - Most people end up with some semblance of normality before ending up as a pirate. Feng has only known piracy since as long as she can remember. Her social skill set is based on what she learned from her crew, meaning she's ended up loud, short-tempered, hot-headed, impulsive, greedy, and rude... but also loyal, brave, stalwart, and hard-working. She also has a bad habit of removing her limbs when useful, because everyone thought that was adorable when she was still a child.

<==Equipment==>
<Personnel Weapon> Small Autocannon - Heavy Kinetic Weapon, +1 against light weapons users, +1 Damage range, Two handed, Suppression Fire (May be fired as a Standard Damage range AOE).
<Personnel Weapon> Giant Wrench - Suitable for use on Corsairs or skulls. Melee Concussive weapon, +1 against heavy weapons users, Standard Damage range, One Handed.
<Personnel Armor> Fiber Weave Armor - Attack rolls using Kinetic damage have a -2 to hit, Attack rolls using Energy damage have a -1 to hit.
<Personnel Tool> Repair Kit - 3 Uses per Battle, Heals one damage level, usable on machines and robots.
<Personnel Tool> Tool Kit - Allows engineering work, may be used to sabotage or disable immobile machines.
??? Credits (300 - 90 - 60 - 100 - 10 - ???)

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 pm 
And we're off! Glad to see it too, this looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. What's the Skype channel though, is this the thing you guys mentioned in the character creation thread? If so I'm definitely in for more info. I think I got a contact request from one of you, but things didn't go any further.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 pm 
You weren't added because I never realized you accepted the request!
My bad.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:02 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Pirate Crew submitted for approval:

The Black Sky Crew

Captain: "Governor Black Sky"
[Real Name] Gintok Vyvorant
[Ship] The Derelict
[Crew Size] 200

Founder and Leader of the Black Sky Crew, Governor Black Sky is a cruel ship master with a penchant for slavery and acts of cruelty. His ship, the Derelict, is of sufficient size to host a crew of over two-hundred individuals. Though the majority of his personnel are loyalists, he keeps around thirty slaves on his ship at all times, most of whom are new "recruits", captured from enemy ships and crews to be beaten and broken into submission. When their wills are sufficiently broken, he transfers them off ship to sell on the market or to help man newly acquired vessels as part of his fleet.

Second in Command:
[Name] Giselle Vyvorant
[Ship] The Forsaken
[Crew Size] 125

Second in Command and daughter of Governor Black Sky, Giselle is far less of a tyrant than her father. While definitely lacking in cruelty, she nonetheless makes up for it with a shrewd business sense and a wholehearted embracing of the profits in piracy. She spends most of her time at the home base, where she manages the family assets, works the bookkeeping, and does the swift crushing of anything that comes within spitting distance of the base. She's greatly loyal to her father, who trusts her highly in turn. If he didn't trust her, she wouldn't be handling all the money.

First Lieutenant:
[Name] Saffron Landrith
[Ship] The Forlorn
[Crew Size] 100

Adopted son of Governor Black Sky and hopeless suitor of his daughter Giselle. Saffron was the child of Governor Black Sky's first slave. Having been too young to be of any use on a ship, Black Sky instead chose to raise Saffron as his own, and in the time since his adoption he has managed to earn the cruel pirate's twisted trust. For his years of service and all of the financial gains it has provided to Governor Black Sky's account, Saffron has been awarded his own ship and command of a small fleet. Thanks to Giselle's intense dislike of him, he tends to get the weakest and less appropriately armed vessels. As a consequence, Saffron's fleet goes through ships and equipment quite rapidly. He makes up for this weakness with sheer fanatical devotion, throwing his ships and his crews at all perceived threats like so much chafe in order to protect Governor Black Sky's interests.

Black Sky Crew Home Base:

[Name] Black Lagoon
[Body Type] Asteroid
[Size] Minor Planet
[Population] 3,500

A large, iron core asteroid that was mined out and tunneled through over the course of decades. Large enough to play host to a small nation, this miniature planetoid has been colonized and turned into the main port base for the Black Sky Pirate Crew. Initially using prefabricated space station parts to serve as living quarters, the Black Sky Pirates have since managed to turn this barren asteroid into a thriving community all its own, for certain definitions of the terms "thriving" and "community". Almost eighty-seven percent self sufficient, this port is capable of producing and manufacturing most of its own food and parts for construction and maintenance. Everything it can't produce is provided easily enough through the raiding activities of the pirate fleet that calls this port home.

Last edited by Kajin on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm 
In regards to the "chased away like a prowling monkey" line, I mainly said that because I enjoy the idea that a population of pet monkeys escaped into the city and became local pests, like alley cats, Planet of the Apes style. Monkeys: The Coyotes of our Space Future.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Alright, I'm ready when everyone else is.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm 
A quick note on the corsairs; when I said standard issue I meant you're essentially borrowing standard gear from the ship and crew. You can choose your basic gear loadout, but no upgrades. If you haven't sent me a gear loadout for a corsair, send it to me sometime in the future; it's not necessary right now because the first corsair fight will be after the upcoming personnel fight (I want to iron out the most basic combat system before stepping in to a slightly more complicated one.)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:09 pm 
CCC, you'll be glad to know that in the skype chat we decided Fred is voiced by Steven Blum.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
From Skype:

[7:04:44 PM] Mike Biernacki: Fred: I am a box, do not shoot the box.
    [7:04:53 PM] jaredtosanu: fred is guilmon?
    [7:05:01 PM] John Erickson: "What are you doing out of class?" "I IN A BOX"
    [7:05:10 PM] jaredtosanu: we need help, john ^^
    [7:05:25 PM] John Erickson: no we don't, tamers is awesome
    [7:05:26 PM] jaredtosanu: you realize i will now only hear fred sound like guilmon Blum
    [7:05:35 PM] jaredtosanu: yes, but we both made THAT joke and not, say, MGS
    [7:05:48 PM] John Erickson: I don't see a SNEAKING MISSION
    [7:06:34 PM] Mike Biernacki: Sneaking Mission: Rocs: Fred. Let me inside. I need to hide.
    [7:06:57 PM] John Erickson: "jaredtosanu: you realize i will now only hear fred sound like guilmon Blum" GOOD
    [7:06:59 PM] jaredtosanu: fred isnt possible to make that joke, though. he doesnt know language well enough ^^
    [7:07:07 PM] jaredtosanu: "Rojo-Mon?"
    [7:07:34 PM] John Erickson: we need to post this conversation in the OOC
    [7:07:45 PM] John Erickson: or at least the outcome
    [7:07:47 PM] Mike Biernacki: We really do
    [7:07:54 PM] Mike Biernacki: Fred is best box
    [7:08:17 PM] Mike Biernacki: In fact...

How much entertainment can we derive from one little box?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 am 
HimizujinEternia wrote:
CCC, you'll be glad to know that in the skype chat we decided Fred is voiced by Steven Blum.

I'll admit I had to go look him up, but wow he's done a lot of voice acting.

And I should point out to Rocs that Fred's box is very full of Fred. You know, hard drives, computer processors, drive wheels for those tracks, power supply, cooling fans, an articulated arm with a blaster stuck on the end, a variety of different data transfer cables... there is unfortunately not space for the good Doctor. He will need to obtain his own box to sneak in.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG