Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 818 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
The last of the students sticking around and/or signing up for Save the Citizen trickle in, and Coach Rock blows on his whistle to seize attention.

"All right, kids, listen up! This here is Save the Citizen. Most of you know what it is, so I won't belabour the point. We've got some kids that think they have what it takes to join the team, so we're going to see how they do."

All told, eight Freshman are trying out - Jimmy, Tim, Taichi, Albert, Callie, Laser Zack, Taichi's Roommate Jason, and Dave's Roommate Michael.

The arena is set up and ready. Zap and Zot wait within, wearing the school uniform for Sky High East. "New comers play as heroes. First up: McCullen and Donovan." He grins over the top of his clipboard. "Let's see what you've got, boys. Save that Citizen!"

Three minutes on the clock.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Tim springs into action, attempting sweep both Zap and Zot off of their feet with leg sweeps.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Callie watches from the bleachers.

"Huh, the dual blaster team vs. Jimmy and Tim. It figures. Looks like I'll get a first hand lesson on how well my guess works out."

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:05 pm 
Zap somehow manages to hop over Tim's incredibly speedy leg. Zot, on the other hand, doesn't move at all - when Tim's leg connects, Zot holds it, and a split second later, Tim is flying back from a concussive blast, while Zot stands stock still.

"Good try, kid," Zot affords.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 pm 
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Jimmy isn't nearly as fast as Tim, but he is still quite fast - and entirely focused on a different target. While Tim is heading for the blaster pair, Jimmy is heading right for the Citizen, and the fast win.

No way it'll work, but I might as well go for it.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Tim picks himself up, dusts himself off in the blink of an eye and is back on the defensive.

That didn't quite work.

Tim instead starts slapping them in the back of their heads, pulling down their pants and generally attempting to garner their complete attention.

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 am 
Al has, by now, found himself a place to sit and watch. He starts to take a bit more interest when Tim is thrown away from Zot.

Interesting...

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 pm 
Jimmy is, in fact, right - it doesn't work. He gets part way across the field before being brought short by an electrical jolt that sends him tumbling to the ground. He feels like he was just tased.

Meanwhile, Tim goes about that quick-moving thing of his. He manages to pants Zot, which causes Zot to start tossing concussive balls in Tim's general direction without ever actually hitting him.

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm 
Jimmy rolls with his landing, and pushes off back into the air.

"Oww. F--k."

He angles his approach to keep the hardware of the playing field between himself and the zappers, and when he breaks cover he makes sure to dodge, before trying to put his fists into one of the two blasters' kidneys.

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Tim waits to see who Jimmy is going to attack and heads for that one as well. As soon as Jimmy hits him, Tim runs in with a boot of his own as a special delivery.

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm 
Jimmy and Tim are both quite a bit faster than either Zap or Zot, but lack of mobility tends to be of less concern for Villain teams; they just have to keep the Heroes away from the goal. So as the two freshmen rush towards them, Zap and Zot just step closer together, interposing themselves between the Heroes and the Citizen, and wait. Correctly predicting that Tim will move as soon as Jimmy strikes, the two blasters work in tandem; instead of directly a single attack at either opponent, they combine their blasts. Zot unleashes a concussive ball around the two of them, and Zap super-charges it with his electricity; Jimmy and Tim both slam into the resulting electrical blast that shocks their systems and sends them flying back to the other end of the field.

Two minutes on the clock.

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:44 pm 
Up in the stands, Al winces sympathetically. He shifts into a slightly taller person in order to get a better view.

"Taichi," he says to the boy next to him, "your and my names are the next two on the list, so we're probably going in together after this. If so, how about you go for the citizen directly while I try to keep the other team distracted? You should be fast enough to get it down if they drop their guard for a second or two, right?"

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:57 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"Sounds like a plan, man."

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:37 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Callie takes a look at the roster again and locates Zack.

"Hey, I think we're going to be teaming up on this one.I have an idea though. About how much can you carry and still run at full speed?"

Then Tim and Jimmy get hit by Zap and Zot's combined attack.

"Come on, McCullen, You just gonna charge at these guys or are you actually gonna play?"

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:49 pm 
Jimmy picks himself up off the ground and spares Callie a glance - -more of a quick glare, and then cracks his knuckles.

"Right. F--k these campers, Timbo."

Jimmy charges, again. Because that is what he does. He loops around to keep Zot between himself and Zap, and does his damnedest to dodge any incoming attacks. Zot is still pants, having never pulled them back up, so he is going to have a hard time avoiding Jimmy when he flies right through the space that the senior is occupying. Rule no. 1 of tackling in any respectable sport: make sure to keep your head to the side, hit with the shoulder, and keep your back flat. Jimmy wants to go through this cat.

Hero Point

Nobody is more surprised than Jimmy when it works; except Zap, because now he's got his partner, and Jimmy, coming right at him.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 818 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG