Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 818 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"I am getting bumped up. Coach Rock as much as said so to my face, though the way he put it makes me think I'm only getting put into hero coursework because he thinks I'm a complete psychopath. Like he'd be better able to keep an eye on me or something." Adam sighs, getting back up and moving around restlessly. "Like I said, weird day."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 am 
"Yeah. I mean, Fortress as a villain? I bet he's being, like, controlled by some sort of implanted microchip. Or a robot duplicate, or something."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
"Callie? I know we all have superpowers, but this is the real world. Things don't happen at dramatically appropriate moments, there are these amazing people called 'Psychiatrists' who help you work through your problems, and even the best of them can't magically make them go away. I promise, I'm not just trying to hide and let things fester. I've had a lot of help, but it's always going to be painful, and I'm never going to be able to pretend what happened didn't change the way I look at the world."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 pm 
Kate is staring open-mouthed at Callie. Catching herself, she does a mock-stretch as she hops off of the bed. "Wow, I'm feeling much better, but think I'd rather chill out in my room. Walk with me back to the dorms?" The question is aimed at Will.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Will looks at Kate with an incredibly grateful expression, and responds with an "Of course." He then offers her a hand, and gives Callie an obvious mock-apologetic shrug. "Sorry, Callie, but that's my cue. See you around," he says, as the two then abscond.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:42 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Callie smiles broadly at Will's last comment.

"Great! Glad to hear that. Just make sure you keep that in mind. I'll leave you lovebirds to yourselves. Take care of yourselves now."
I am using a hero point
Seeing that her inquiry has reached its full extent, Callie cuts her losses and takes her leave, waving as she goes. She heads to the library to go do some research. She thinks back to the hollow sound that her blast made when she managed to get that good hit on Fortress and renews her research on Suzaku. After some struggling with the computer manages to find an article on Suzaku Michako aka "Suzi-ko". She feels vaguely foolish about not realizing that there was an entire Wikipedia article on her earlier.

Quote:

Suzi-ko born Michako Suzaku March 13, 1991 was an gadgeteer Vigilante who relied on her inventions and robot sidekicks. She active in Tokyo, Japan from 2007-2010 until the defeat of her arch rival Mr. Roboto, an advanced AI that was able to adopt different robot forms. Suzi-ko lost sponsorships and was presumed to have retired after Mr. Roboto's defeat. It has been recently alleged that she played a major role in the robot attacks on the Sky High campuses in New York and Chicago during the Fall of 2011. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Callie clicks on the link to footage of the climactic battle with Mr. Roboto.

I am using a hero point

Last edited by Kiroth 6 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:01 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"We'll all reach understanding to this situation when the teachers finally manage to catch up to Fortress and ring his bell real good, so it's not like we need to worry about it." Adam heads for the door to the dorm room. "I'm feeling antsy, so I'm gonna go for a walk. See ya later."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm 
"See you!" says Al, waving. After Adam leaves, he settles down and does his homework.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 818 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG