Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments

Post subject: Patreon?
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:34 pm 
As much as I trust Pete, I just don't give my CC number on the Internet. I haven't even given it to Google to buy stuff on the Play store, that's how protective I am about it. The only site that knows it is Paypal and Amazon Payments (and the latter only because Kickstarter required it, dunno if it still does) and that's about it.

Having a Patreon would also mean that Pete would have much stabler, monthly income. Yes the tiers would likely need to be higher as they'd be per month instead of per strip, but the people who pay for it would gladly support it on Patreon if the price difference wouldn't be too much compared to what they pay per month on average anyway.

Another thing would be to support one-time paypal donations that would unlock a specific tier for a month for those who can't afford monthly commitment Patreon would require, but are fine with paying once in a while (me right now unless the job I am in the process of acquiring pans out and won't end like every other so far).

Post subject: Re: Patreon?
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well, I'm not sure about using Patreon since I think they would have to overhaul the site again to do that.

Now as for PayPal, they really did want to have that as an option to pay for levels, but PayPal would not cooperate with them whatsoever with having automatic charges each month.

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments