Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 am 
The page title for the main site is "Sluggy Freelance - Comic for [today's date]", but for older comics it's "Sluggy Freelance - Comic for ". So in short, it only shows the date when it's useless :P
Not much of an issue, but seems easy to fix :)

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:56 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
I hope it's okay to do so, but just a little 3 year bump to remind that the problem still exist.

Also, as I had mentioned on the sticky about the Weekly navigation, the tittle of the page in weekly mode is always "Sluggy Freelance - Comics of the week of 12/13/14" for all the weeks of all the years. I wrote "12/13/14", tough what it actually display is the date of today, never the date of the week (I suppose the intend was to display the Sunday date of each weeks).

(using last version of Firefox, btw).

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:01 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
I hope I am of no bother, but, as the news section is talking about the Archives glitches being fixed, I think it's worthy to inform that there is still this bug of the Weekly display where it always display the last date for each week in the tittle instead of providing the date of of the actual week being displayed. I hope it can be fixed too in the large overhaul.

Last edited by GUIGUI on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:20 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I did pass it along, again, but Pete and others are very busy right now and I haven't heard back. Though you would think that with the 20+ overhaul coming --which is more intensive than I first thought-- there is much better chance than before for it to be fixed.

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments