Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Announcements
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:33 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
As it happened nearly a year ago, I think it's safe to take the two threads related to the board upgrade (here and here) off the announcements list. I don't know whether the mods are still recruiting gatekeepers, but if not, that one could come down, too.

The main reason I bring it up is that I sometimes like to peek in on the forums via my mobile phone, and as I'm not cool enough to own an iPhone, I have to arrow down a fair amount past those announcement threads to get to the threads I'm actually looking for. With a mobile screen, that's a fair amount of scrolling, and lots of scrolling = hurty thumb. :sam:

Post subject: Re: Announcements
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm 
ACME Sales Rep.
ACME Sales Rep.
WLM: DesertSongDog
AOL: DesertSongDog
I had this post pointed out to me today. I had removed the Help Wanted thread several days ago, I don't even remember when. I also planned on taking care of the other threads prior to this but my online access has been severely limited lately so I do the most important things first when I log in, the housecleaning stuff can wait.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » Suggestions and Comments