Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 am 
Welp, today's strip pretty well explains what the "or" is.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Welp, today's strip pretty well explains what the "or" is.

Indeed. I think he's going to play along until he gets a chance to rescue the others.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:36 pm 
I predict that Torg will decline for the same reason Zoe did. Gwynn will be next but decline as well (not wanting to be tied up with yet another spiritual entity), and then Kiki will save the day!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 pm 
Well since Gwynn is the only one left I predict Troloria is going to look into her mind and find more than she bargained for. ( :kzk: )

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am 
Oh my. That's an interesting thought. If she finds K'Z'K, what if he convinces her to make him the muse? I'm pulling for Kiki to become the muse though.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 am 
Or, perhaps, Troloria can just leave them like that for a few more hundred - or thousands - of years while SHE 'looks to the heavens to contemplate her transgressions'. Then comes back around to using them.

Actually, I could see a Sluggy Gang/Troloria conversation happening every few decades, ending with her in a snit and freezing them again.

But at the end of the day ... they are the only sentient beings she can talk with.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:17 pm 
If Troloria has read all of their minds, then she will know Gwynn's fears. She might use the fear of the book and all it entails to entice her to stay.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:
If Troloria has read all of their minds, then she will know Gwynn's fears. She might use the fear of the book and all it entails to entice her to stay.

If I were Troloria, I'd view that as a threat and never make Gwynn a muse. Or investigate too closely, if poopypants might somehow arise. Why risk restarting a new war after all that has been done?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 pm 
On the other hand, Gwynn has no magic here, which means neither does the book. So poopypants really doesn't have a way to escape as long as Gwynn's in this dimension. Also, remember that Gwynn very nearly stayed behind once before. Plus she came up with a fairly reasonable theory of how this dimension works. That makes her a great candidate.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:54 am 
Some may be disappointed, but I liked how this subchapter ended with Kiki's accidental activation of the DFA. It was so perfectly Kiki, and such a sluggy way to end a story. :kiki:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:36 am 
randomlanguage wrote:
Some may be disappointed, but I liked how this subchapter ended with Kiki's accidental activation of the DFA. It was so perfectly Kiki, and such a sluggy way to end a story. :kiki:

Doing it on April 02 was mean.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:13 am 
Hum. Now, do they go into the future, or do they go back back home, or another dimension? If home, what about Maya?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Codeblack -- that's a cool idea where bedeviled come from.

I just came to post a joke:

They're clearly getting ready for a zappo now. They run away with the zappo and reappear with Trolloria still staring at them 5000 years later.

Trolloria: 'Yes, Torg. I know your secrets. I can wait another 5000 if you want to try again. I have all eternity to talk to you"

17 zappos later
Trolloria: 'what's the battery life on that thing, anyway?'

I'm just gonna drop this right here. Just replace Torg with Kiki and we'll see how many times Kiki gets to shame her.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:49 pm 
Thom Solo wrote:
I predict that Torg will decline for the same reason Zoe did. Gwynn will be next but decline as well (not wanting to be tied up with yet another spiritual entity), and then Kiki will save the day!

Well, I was partially right... Torg declined, and Kiki did save the day.

...maybe.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:01 pm 
If Troloria is still there in the future, which seems likely, she'll probably make Kiki look to the heavens for that goof, which means those who predicted Gwynn still have a shot at being right.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat