Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:14 pm 
If Bun-bun's anima were a blue version of Kiki, then there would be no living witnesses.

...or, at least, no living witnesses for long.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm 
Jochi wrote:
, Maya's or Machio's blood would work, and Chaz wouldn't have to kill either -- he was powered by "innocent blood" generated by a wish and having to do with no particular person, so it's the blood, not the life, that matters.

There is probably a lot of Machio's blood around, but both he and Maya are far from Torg.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:06 pm 
Exactly. My main concern here is this Cupidine only needs a couple seconds to psychically kill Torg and rip out his anima. And she can fly. I don't see any room for Torg to initiate any sort of "COP blood plan-B" if Chaz proves ineffective

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Exactly. My main concern here is this Cupidine only needs a couple seconds to psychically kill Torg and rip out his anima. And she can fly. I don't see any room for Torg to initiate any sort of "COP blood plan-B" if Chaz proves ineffective

You were right, just a few seconds!
I wonder how she read Torg's mind but not Riff's. Does she have to see them to read minds? Is she reading minds or intention in the anima?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 am 
Holy crap! That's not normally how I expect my speculations to be successful. Welp...I somehow doubt this will be the first time Torg has required a full-body cast

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:47 am 
Riff may have scanned enough to rebuild it.

I'm not going to assume Riff is dumb enough to not erase copies before he goes though.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 am 
I wonder if the DFA worked at all.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 am 
I will bet this only bought time, as Cupidine is not the only such creature left.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:50 pm 
How VERY interesting, to see a different emotional reaction from the anima cloud!
2 possibilities occur to me:

1) The anima cloud's expression all reflect Cupidine's emotions. Whether she is a cold psycho or just really good at controlling and hiding, she is always blank and numbed. Like a mask. But then, Torg's plan made her angry.

2) The anima cloud normally is blank and shocked, from being leashed to a psycho. But something about Torg's plan pissed them all off.

I am leaning towards #1 myself.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm 
Webfoot wrote:
How VERY interesting, to see a different emotional reaction from the anima cloud!
2 possibilities occur to me:

1) The anima cloud's expression all reflect Cupidine's emotions. Whether she is a cold psycho or just really good at controlling and hiding, she is always blank and numbed. Like a mask. But then, Torg's plan made her angry.

2) The anima cloud normally is blank and shocked, from being leashed to a psycho. But something about Torg's plan pissed them all off.

I am leaning towards #1 myself.

I have a bit of a variation. Perhaps a little of both. The default is the horror of the person killed frozen in their anima. Then, Torg's plan caused her to activate them for power, taking control of them with her anger.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:19 am 
Jochi wrote:
Speculation: if he powers up, his anima will become visible, and Zoe will see it as ... blue.

I think if Chaz has an anima, the color would be the least interesting thing about it.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:09 am 
Torg is dying. So, Riff's nanomachines, or Gwynn's magic?.. It would be funny if Torg woke up as a woodland animal, like Yuri (Noah Zark's brother, who was resurrected by unknown means as a talking squirrel).
[hr]
Kesandru wrote:
Jochi wrote:
Speculation: if he powers up, his anima will become visible, and Zoe will see it as ... blue.
I think if Chaz has an anima, the color would be the least interesting thing about it.
Chaz has spirit form, so of cource he would have anima. If he's still alive, of course. He could have died in space, and Torg could have worn his corpse all along.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:34 am 
So.....I guess Zoe nursing Torg back to health will bring them back together.

Edit: or he dies.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pm 
Spirantz wrote:

It's impossible for him to die! (Unless the find a way into the spirit dimension to find him).
... although I suppose Zoe did die....Oasis...Sasha... But Torg can't!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:21 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:
Spirantz wrote:

It's impossible for him to die! (Unless the find a way into the spirit dimension to find him).
... although I suppose Zoe did die....Oasis...Sasha... But Torg can't!

I mean....there's also time travel. But they rarely use that. It's kind of a drag when nothing you do matters, since there's always a way to reverse it. Maybe we'll get lucky and Chronos will come back and disable all interdimensional and time travel.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat