Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:16 am 
That raises an interesting question: can bedeviled see other bedeviled?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:37 am 
Hmm…if the bedeviled could see each other, the Anima world would really start to resemble a game of Werewolf / Mafia / WitchHunt, wouldn’t it?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Thom Solo wrote:
I also predict that after this jump, there will be a proportionately larger number of bedeviled* among the populace.

*Trollorians

They only become Trollorians when they go out into space and away from the effects of the Animoon.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:14 am 
Thom Solo wrote:
They only become Trollorians when they go out into space and away from the effects of the Animoon.

Your world is a curious complexity. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:29 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Your world is a curious complexity.

That may be the best compliment I've ever received! :torg:

Also, called it as far as Maya gettng DFA'd, although in all honesty that was pretty likely to happen. :)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:56 am 
i call 4U city flashbacks for riff in the next instance. however, other people pointed that out already.

this time around it will be harder to just smile at the officers though. animas are pretty handy for a utopian government.

aaaand a shot in the dark: somehow the lovely people who loaded the dfa on that train might have studied the dfa enough to get development on an own dfa started. the seer goons who stayed behind saw it in action, which might spur those efforts on even more. maybe the gang will run head first into a thing resembling 4U city a lot more than anticipated.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:00 am 
I am speculating that the people have evolved into pure animas, floating around in the atmosphere.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:36 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
Quote:
Stores of fresh food, no people and no personal belongings? There's not even a speck of dust!

Robots exterminated the people and then went back to the maintenance jobs they were programmed to do?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:16 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:
I am speculating that the people have evolved into pure animas, floating around in the atmosphere.

If nothing is alive, then at least no dead skin cells would be making dust (though of course dust has other origins too).
Rombobjörn wrote:
Robots exterminated the people and then went back to the maintenance jobs they were programmed to do?

Sounds like a Doctor Who episode. Specifically, "Smile" from the 12th Doctor's era.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:24 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:
Quote:
Stores of fresh food, no people and no personal belongings? There's not even a speck of dust!

Why would there be fresh food then? I'm getting a GLaDOS vibe here.

Not that it's a prediction.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:03 pm 
If no one is around and the food is still fresh, something is automated.

I just had a disturbing thought.
praisethesun wrote:

aaaand a shot in the dark: somehow the lovely people who loaded the dfa on that train might have studied the dfa enough to get development on an own dfa started. the seer goons who stayed behind saw it in action, which might spur those efforts on even more. maybe the gang will run head first into a thing resembling 4U city a lot more than anticipated.

Along these lines, I'm wondering if they got the DFAs to work enough to be sent to another dimension rather than another time. But anima can't go to another dimension. (After all, we've seen many dimensions, but never any anima). The anima, left behind, untethered from their person and doomed to wander a lifeless planet...or at least a planet with less life.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:

I think it might be more that the Anima evolved.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:52 am 
Those 'hoops' on every building? They're collecting antennas, sucking up the 'electricity' that powers animas ...and messed with the DFA.

I suspect the Anima people accidentally drained all the magic electricity, and then their own animas...and are stuck in some wierd Star Trek transporter accident type problem.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 am 
Biscuit wrote:
Those 'hoops' on every building? They're collecting antennas, sucking up the 'electricity' that powers animas ...and messed with the DFA.

I suspect the Anima people accidentally drained all the magic electricity, and then their own animas...and are stuck in some wierd Star Trek transporter accident type problem.

This is my favourite so far. Their technology advanced towards utilizing the electricity in the air. I believe this now too. I'm sure Pete will twist it in a cool new way though.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:03 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Biscuit wrote:

This is my favourite so far. Their technology advanced towards utilizing the electricity in the air. I believe this now too. I'm sure Pete will twist it in a cool new way though.

I also see potential of this idea. Certainly, it seems that they've separated the anima from themselves. Where they went is the question.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat