Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:00 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Zillatain presents:
Mutilated Quotes From Something You Have (Most Likely) Never Seen

Thursday! Thiiiiird... Eleventh of September! Yes, the comics for Sluggy have many names, but Pete merely refers to it as work! Bun-bun!"

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote everyday!
a9
This was beyond lazy. Had two days and still waited to the last minute.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:09 am 
The anima mimicked two mimes.

Trevor is already awesome! The most awesome anima we have seen. Who would want to change him? He is what others hope to turn their animae into.

I have a feeling Torg has the solution to the mysteries we have seen. I guess we will have to wait in silence while he shows us.

Also, did Torg put on some weight?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:34 am 
What does Riff have in his hand in the first frame? It kinda looks like a hat, but he's already wearing one...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:43 am 
Be careful Torg, you're in the middle of a mimefield right now. You mute want to be careful where you step.

garyfritz wrote:
What does Riff have in his hand in the first frame? It kinda looks like a hat, but he's already wearing one...
That would appear to be Zoe's hat.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:30 am 
Mime curious? Poor Torg. With no internet, there can be no rule 34.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:14 am 
Silverwalker wrote:

Trevor is already awesome! The most awesome anima we have seen. Who would want to change him? He is what others hope to turn their animae into.

I have a feeling Torg has the solution to the mysteries we have seen. I guess we will have to wait in silence while he shows us.

Trevor tries so hard! They seem to have a special connection. What other anima we've seen tries to help their person hide something? He looks so defeated at the end.

I agree! I really hope that Torg will illuminate more of these mysteries soon! I feel as impatient as Zoe and Riff

Last edited by randomlanguage on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:53 am 
Zillatain wrote:
That would appear to be Zoe's hat.

Aha. She must have lost it when she glommed Torg.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:41 pm 
I just now noticed...

You can see that Trevor and Other Trevor altered their appearances to look like mimes. So is this a change just due to Torg's manic mime mania at this moment, or is this a permanent change?

I hope it's permanent since that would prove the idea that anima can naturally change over time to reflect its host's psyche.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
I just now noticed...

You can see that Trevor and Other Trevor altered their appearances to look like mimes. So is this a change just due to Torg's manic mime mania at this moment, or is this a permanent change?

I hope it's permanent since that would prove the idea that anima can naturally change over time to reflect its host's psyche.

I don't think this even really needs to be said, if Riff is right. They're projections of the brain's firing synapses. And people's brains change all the time. No baby will be born with any kind of comprehensible brain activity that's complex enough to take an identifiable form. Maybe it takes longer to change as an adult though, as a lifetime of psionic energy makes it more stable, like the brain? If you chop off a piece of a baby's anima, will it still grow back while the anima is still more malleable and plastic?

I'd be more concerned if a dismembered piece was able to move around on its own without being connected to a host. Or if a host can maintain a distant attachment to a severed (and potentially reattached to someone else) piece.

That said, I'd love if Pete took the gang somewhere to educate them/us on how the people of this universe see them :) They've gotta have their own scientists that are interested! I know I would be...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:21 pm 
Zillatain wrote:

Doesn't look like it to me. You can see in the last frame that the Trevors lost their berets. I suspect it was just a reflection of Torg's current mood.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions