Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:34 am 
Lets not think too hard about thermodynamics in a vacuum. That's already complicated enough without then involving sci-fi heat rays on top of it.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:02 pm 
Your microwave oven can burn your food while leaving your plastic container alone. I’m sure unobtadiation can work on a similar principle if it wants to.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:30 pm 
BRPXQZME wrote:
I’m sure unobtadiation can work on a similar principle if it wants to.

+10 style points for "unobtadiation." :-D

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:16 pm 
JoshS wrote:
Despite the fact that I was wondering what was next for Sasha and I kind of like her character, that was deserved and satisfying.

Richly.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:39 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Lets not think too hard about thermodynamics in a vacuum. That's already complicated enough without then involving sci-fi heat rays on top of it.

Thermodynamics in a vacuum is like regular thermodynamics, only simpler since there is no convection of heat

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:03 am 
Aithiopika wrote:
JoshS wrote:
Despite the fact that I was wondering what was next for Sasha and I kind of like her character, that was deserved and satisfying.

Richly.

I feel a **little** sorry for the other hC grunts in the shuttle, but only a little. They knowingly worked for a murderous corporation, and many of them took up weapons to try to kill Riff & Torg. So they got what they deserved too. But Sasha **really** deserved it.

I agree with an earlier comment, though -- I doubt Chaz would still consider Oasis innocent.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:17 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Aithiopika wrote:
JoshS wrote:

Richly.

I feel a **little** sorry for the other hC grunts in the shuttle, but only a little. They knowingly worked for a murderous corporation, and many of them took up weapons to try to kill Riff & Torg. So they got what they deserved too. But Sasha **really** deserved it.

I agree with an earlier comment, though -- I doubt Chaz would still consider Oasis innocent.

How did Kusari deserve it at all? She was never in control, except in the moments she tried to misinterpret her orders by HC. Oasis herself has hurt and killed innocents when she was under someone's control or glitching and she is rightfully considered at least not fully accountable for those actions. Why should Kusari not get the same treatment too?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions