Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:48 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Posts: 5318
Location: Someplace other than where I am.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- DDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!


-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote everyday!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:26 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 8
Well, that was easy. So the AI blocked Izzy's transmission?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:47 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:50 am
Posts: 1863
Best laid plans of mice and Gwynn...

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1120
oh hai Izzy.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:54 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 881
Location: under a pile of papers
The memory of 4U City is a burden and a blessing. On the one hand, Riff can see what might seem like an increasingly inalterable path to dystopia. On the other hand, knowing he had stopped it.

I'm so glad it worked!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1120
randomlanguage wrote:
I'm so glad it worked!


Well. They're all gonna die now anyway, so hey. At least they saved the world before the world destoys them.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 881
Location: under a pile of papers
Spirantz wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:
I'm so glad it worked!


Well. They're all gonna die now anyway, so hey. At least they saved the world before the world destoys them.

Isn't that always the way with saving the world?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:52 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1120
randomlanguage wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:
I'm so glad it worked!


Well. They're all gonna die now anyway, so hey. At least they saved the world before the world destoys them.

Isn't that always the way with saving the world?


Well. There's always the scorpion and the frog version.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 881
Location: under a pile of papers
Izzy's been very diligent about trying to connect with them. I guess she getting used to marathons of work without sleep.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1120
randomlanguage wrote:
Izzy's been very diligent about trying to connect with them. I guess she getting used to marathons of work without sleep.


If we can pull all nighters to finish a paper, she can pull an all nighter to save a few lives.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:58 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am
Posts: 1532
Spirantz wrote:
Well. There's always the scorpion and the frog version.

Don't forget the Sluggy take on that:
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2013-02-18 (panel 4)
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2013-03-08 (lower panel)

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1120
garyfritz wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
Well. There's always the scorpion and the frog version.

Don't forget the Sluggy take on that:
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2013-02-18 (panel 4)
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?cha ... 2013-03-08 (lower panel)


Hah, forgot that one!

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: