Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:24 pm 
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that all the info-gathering work to smear hC was done before Agent Blunte woke up Schlock to ask him about all the negative coverage in the press. Everything else, though…yeah, I'm assuming that all happened in a single day. I'm not sure how long Torg and Riff were detained before being taken up into space, but I honestly think the subsequent events only took several hours to unfold in the Sluggyverse.

I wonder if Schlock finally changed back into his pajamas because the day is almost over?

garyfritz wrote:
Schlock rescued Gwynn / visited her / sent her a dress / had dinner with her (NOT in his PJs BTW, unless that was a balloon)

I'm guessing that was a balloon, too. In fact, I'd wager that Schlock has not left that tiny room with the giant monitor since he was woken up. It certainly wouldn't be the first time he spent an extended period of time hiding in a panic room.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 pm 
I second the "Gwynn ate with a balloon" conjecture. Schlock likely wouldn't be in the airlock unless he intended to escape, and despite his projected confidence, I'll bet he was still worried about Gwynn's potential to... damage... him.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:58 am 
Welp, it's official: this long day began just before the assault on Hereti-Corp (presumably at the same time that Schlock was learning about the anti-hC espionage and media campaign). I wonder how long it's been since anyone—other than Bunbun—has gotten any sleep??

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions