Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Tuesday had to be outside for too long in the high heat and it thinks its processors are overheating... So here's a set of random Bananas.

Pixel Pawnz set J5:
Spoiler: show
You didn't see two of them all that often in their specific story. One of them you saw much more often in their story, but also is most assuredly dead.
Answers to sets J4:
Spoiler: show
J4-1: Bestseid, Chestro, and Crushestro
J4-2: Teresa (blue hair), Freaky Fred, and Teddy Weddy
Album of all past and current Pixel Pawnz.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 am 
Wow, Crowley is really loyal. For what? What did they think Dr. Schlock was going to do? Were they just excited to be part of the organization that destroyed the Earth?

Still not entirely sure of how Kusashi works. With one Kusashi mumbling what another is saying. Maybe not a necessary link, but just a way to keep informed of what the other Kusashi is doing.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:17 am 
What Silverwalker said.

Also, glad the status of Kusari in relation to hC's current trouble is clear now.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:26 am 
Something is building to a head here...Sasha has her own game going. It isn't Schlock's game, it isn't Torg's, it isn't Riff's. She's taken her own reins now, and soon we'll learn the path she's intending to take.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:01 am 
One Kusasha isn't mumbling what another IS saying. Unless I'm mistaken, the later panels are a flashback to when there were two live Kusashi on the Musky-5. Which means that one of those Kusashas is mumbling what another Sasha is GOING TO say when she encounters Oasis on the station, after Oasis has terminated that particular mumbling meatpuppet. Curiouser and curiouser...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Good to see that Army Sasha is still around.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:12 am 
garyfritz wrote:
One Kusasha isn't mumbling what another IS saying. Unless I'm mistaken, the later panels are a flashback to when there were two live Kusashi on the Musky-5. Which means that one of those Kusashas is mumbling what another Sasha is GOING TO say when she encounters Oasis on the station, after Oasis has terminated that particular mumbling meatpuppet. Curiouser and curiouser...

Schlock says there are two inbound NOW. Schlock didn't know Kusari had gone rogue when he was giving her orders aboard the Musky-5. This is the Musky-6. We don't know where these Kusaris came from or when, but the only two that we know of are the ones that woke up in the clone facility after the ones on the Musky-5 were killed, and maybe the one undercover on the military base, not sure what happened to her.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 am 
Pete, I noticed a mistake with the reused artwork on Panel 4. The bottom section of the Musky-6 has a "5" on it still, instead of a 6. Ooops.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:38 am 
Sotanaht wrote:
garyfritz wrote:

Schlock says there are two inbound NOW. Schlock didn't know Kusari had gone rogue when he was giving her orders aboard the Musky-5. This is the Musky-6. We don't know where these Kusaris came from or when, but the only two that we know of are the ones that woke up in the clone facility after the ones on the Musky-5 were killed, and maybe the one undercover on the military base, not sure what happened to her.

Yes, these are definitely the new Kusaris. I am guessing the military base Kusari/Sasha stayed behind, maybe to finish things off? Handle other things? Maybe to head to the Oasis rebirth center? To watch over the other Kusari clones that are sleeping?
I am wondering what rogue Kusari's plans are. And now that Schlock knows that she is rogue, he is definitely going to stay hidden. Although I guess he has his inflatables to run around and perform his work for him at least for a while.

I think the reason that the one Kusari is mumbling is because she is sleeping/inactive and their minds are interconnected. I think the military Kusari must be active right now. And the one flying the Musky-6 is awake and while she is hearing/feeling/thinking the same thing, she isn't going to say it out loud.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 am 
Actually, looking at the haircut of the Kusari flying the Musky-5, that appears to be Military Kusari. So the one that was asleep in the big truck must still be back on Earth. And awake/active, since the Ninja Kusari is currently asleep/inactive. I wonder what she is using that big truck for?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm 
You guys are right, of course. I missed the significance of the "6" on the Muskie, and didn't see the "Muskie Stolen" headline. That's what I get for reading Sluggy on my phone...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:
Wow, Crowley is really loyal. For what? What did they think Dr. Schlock was going to do? Were they just excited to be part of the organization that destroyed the Earth?

This.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:40 am 
Silverwalker wrote:

I guess they were excited about being part of the organisation that will rule the earth, not destroy it. But again, neither hC or Schlock have ever had an ideology that might spark loyalty in their underlings. So far I've been assuming everyone in hC is in it either for their paycheck, because they want the power of a leadership position in the company (and an even larger paycheck) or because they are simply naturally sadistic.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:59 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:

I expect HC had some fantastic medical and dental benefits. That alone can buy loyalty in today's world.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions