Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:44 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Is that a Burger Meister bag in the truck? She truly is a traitor!

Traitor though she may be, this certainly isn't the first time Kusari has picked up some food at Burger Meister… :)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Also, every time I see someone type "Kusashi" all I can think of is sushi. It's...incredibly distracting :P I assume a Kusashi Roll would contain rice, yellow-fin tuna, and death?

I think kusashimi is made from fugu, the poisonous fish that can kill the diner if the chef makes a slight mistake.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:48 pm 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Is that a Burger Meister bag in the truck? She truly is a traitor!

*career lady. Everyone needs a job, and hereti Corp isn't looking too good these days!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:40 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Also, every time I see someone type "Kusashi" all I can think of is sushi. It's...incredibly distracting :P I assume a Kusashi Roll would contain rice, yellow-fin tuna, and death?

I think kusashimi is made from fugu, the poisonous fish that can kill the diner if the chef makes a slight mistake.

That sounds about right. Although with kusashi, I think the slight mistake would be preparing it in a way that doesn't kill the diner.

Also, I sort of find the term a weird decision. "Sasha" and "Kusari" are not split personalities, just an alter ego. So why mash them up? It'd be like finding out Superman is Clark Kent and calling him Suclarman.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:48 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Also, I sort of find the term a weird decision. "Sasha" and "Kusari" are not split personalities, just an alter ego. So why mash them up? It'd be like finding out Superman is Clark Kent and calling him Suclarman.
I agree. She(s) is/are Kusari, it's just that we know what they look like under the mask now.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:42 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
I agree. She(s) is/are Kusari, it's just that we know what they look like under the mask now.

I think I prefer to call her Kusari when she is Kusari and Sasha when she is Sasha. Though I have said Kusashi, it always feels strange

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:30 am 
I consider "Kusashi" to be plural, as when there were two Kusashi on the Musky-5.
"Kusasha" is the singular.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Yodimus_Prime wrote:

Because I love her more as Sasha and I can't let her go. And who knows, maybe she started off with Sasha. I don't really like Kusashi either, but it's faster than Sasha/Kusari. And I don't want to use just one or the other. Oh...choices, choices. The dilemma! (for me) :sasha:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions