Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:57 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
garyfritz wrote:
(...)
(Speaking of activating Chaz... I just realized that when Farahn killed Kron, Chaz was "asleep" in the previous strip, then activated when he killed Kron. Was Kron innocent, so he activated Chaz with his own blood?)

It's also possible Farahn find the blood of someone else along the way.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Particularly, if Oasis runs her through with the sword, I'd say that's the end for Kusari. If she decapitates her in one blow, it might be a bit more questionable, but we definitely have more blood contact during the process of cutting there.

Ya. If she runs her through, then it would probably work like it did with Kron. Kusasha would provide the innocent blood to power-up her destroyer.

BTW the recent revelations probably explain why both Oasis and Kusashi are "innocent" by Chaz' standards -- if there is evil, it is in the brain in orbit. The meat-puppet bodies are innocent puppets.

And BTW as long as I'm remembering Chaz behaviors in Mohkadun -- when Satan stepped out of the Never, Chaz was fully energized. Where did Satan find innocent blood in the Never to power-up Chaz right before he stepped through K'z'k's portal?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
Particularly, if Oasis runs her through with the sword, I'd say that's the end for Kusari. If she decapitates her in one blow, it might be a bit more questionable, but we definitely have more blood contact during the process of cutting there.

Ya. If she runs her through, then it would probably work like it did with Kron. Kusasha would provide the innocent blood to power-up her destroyer.

BTW the recent revelations probably explain why both Oasis and Kusashi are "innocent" by Chaz' standards -- if there is evil, it is in the brain in orbit. The meat-puppet bodies are innocent puppets.

And BTW as long as I'm remembering Chaz behaviors in Mohkadun -- when Satan stepped out of the Never, Chaz was fully energized. Where did Satan find innocent blood in the Never to power-up Chaz right before he stepped through K'z'k's portal?

Probably a signing bonus.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
garyfritz wrote:
(...)

(...)

Or it's simply that they were never allowed to take a decision on their own up to that point and are thus innocent.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:24 pm 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
slightlylooney wrote:
Hmm, who is this "Never Again" that Oasis promises to obey?

A relative of Marcus Forever perhaps?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am 
It's kind of tragic that both of them want the same things in this fight. Oasis (presumably) wants to stop Kusari from killing Riff. Kusari wants to stop Kusari from killing Riff. But one can betray their orders, the other can't, and they hate each other so much they likely wouldn't care anyway. As usual, they're fighting (and given Chaz' presence, possibly throwing their lives away) just to protect Schlock's interests.

GUIGUI wrote:
garyfritz wrote:
(...)

(...)

Or it's simply that they were never allowed to take a decision on their own up to that point and are thus innocent.

Yeah... the latter seems significantly more likely.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am 
YES!!!!!!!!

Go Oasis!!!!!!

HELL YES!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 pm 
I have to point out that while Oasis is now free, she is also now very mortal.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:07 pm 
Why do you say that? The rebirth facility is still functional... she's far out of range of it, but I don't see why another tank couldn't be decanted.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm 
Tylor wrote:
I have to point out that while Oasis is now free, she is also now very mortal.

The lab is still there and functional, so...no?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:01 pm 
No. He's right. That satellite is now visible and can surely be destroyed. Of course, there's Chaz too, so there's multiple ways in the vicinity that she could be killed.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
No. He's right. That satellite is now visible and can surely be destroyed. Of course, there's Chaz too, so there's multiple ways in the vicinity that she could be killed.

It's only visible because they made contact with it; Nothing indicate its cloak is broken forever. As for Chaz, he was deadly even before Oasis was free.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:10 am 
Regardless, the satellite could presumably be targeted and destroyed right now if someone had that aim. Technically, it's always capable of being destroyed, so she's not immortal. It's just presently more vulnerable than usual.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions