Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ] 

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Yeeooooooowrrrrth!" Konemon... no, Manekimon stretches luxuriously.

"Now, instead of running away..."

"What? You want me to charge head first like that crazy dog?" Manekimon sniffs. "Oh no. I do this my way."

"And what way is that?" Meiya looks at Manekimon dubiously.

"The HIGH way!" The cat-like digimon dashes forward toward Gargoylemon, launching itself into the air to deliver a slashing strike as it flies past it, before bounding around and doing it all over again on the way back... at which point it scampers back to Meiya with a flirt of its tail.

<Action 1: Silver Swipe>
<Action 2: Silver Swipe>
<Action 3: Run away!>

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Alright, I've gotten bigger now... Evolved..."
Kohaku's Tamer Guide shows the new information, and he checks through it real quick.
"So your name is Diamon now, right?"
"Y-yes... I'm Diamon... And I'll help to protect everyone here..."

Hanging from Kohaku's shoulder like before, Diamon throws her scarf towards Gargoylmon and forms a barrier to protect anyone that it tries to attack.
"If you would, please move in between Gargoylmon and the others... Help me keep them from getting hurt..."
"So, you're wanting me to charge straight at that thing and help you help these other people who I know nothing about?"
"..."
"Heh, don't worry. I understand just fine. Wanting to help others, I mean."

Kohaku runs towards the rest of the group and tries to help Diamon keep the Scarf Shield in place to intercept incoming attacks.

[Action 1 and 2 - Scarf Shield]
[Action 3 - Move to Intercept Attacks]

Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
"...Takamon you're SO PRETTY!!!!" Kai almost squee tackles the new bird, but remembers they are in the middle of battle.

Takamon on the other hand... "Oh my god I'm gorgeous!! Look at these feathers! Look at the colors!" She puffs up and struts around, bobbing her head up and down. "Eeee! Oh man I wonder if I can fly now too... Taka flaps her long crystalline wings and takes to the air.

"Taka..." Don't ask her whose a pretty bird... don't ask if she wants a cracker...

"I CAN SEE FOREVER"

"Takamon..." She's completely lost it... I knew birds could be vain but seriously....

"Behold my splendor! My glory! I am Takamon! Goddess of the air! Empress of the wind!!"

...wait she's a hawk... "...There's a field mouse on that Gargoyle's head."

"IM GONNA EAT IT!!" Takamon dive bombs Gargoylemon at breakneck speed, "GEODE BREEEEEAAAAAKER!!!!"

Paydirt! Kai is biting one's bottom lip, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous this entire thing is. "You are just too cute."

"HEY! Where did the mouse go?! Kai? Where is it! I'm hungry!

Kai is poking around with the cell phone, "Oooo.... that's not good."

"What?!"

What a pair... a girl that can't get enough of herself and a genderless human trying my best not to stand out... "I'm just looking at Gargie's stats and stuff here... says that he think's crystal feathers are fragile and crumbly and will do no good in battle... tch."

Taka puffs up to twice her normal size, feathers ruffled. "I'll show you BRITTLE!!! She flaps her wings hard, snapping off a flurry of crystal like feather-daggers, "ADAMANT BARRAGE!!"

...this is gonna be so much fun.

<Action 1 - Fly!>
<Action 2 - Geode Breaker>
<Action 3 - Adamant Barrage>

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:10 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Dynamon hits the massive Gargoyle with a brilliant combo of blasts, causing it to fall back, scorched but still strong. As it does, however, Ganmon breaks the ground under its feet and follows it up by tackling it in the midsection while Takamon slams into its face. This brings down Gargoylemon hard, landing flat on its back. As it tries to struggle back up, however, it is hit twice by the sharp claws of Manekimon, and then dual teamed by a massive shockwave emanating from Caudamon, along with a loud shriek, and a series of sharp daggers fired from Takamon.

Gargoylemon forces itself back up to its feet, although now it is covered in cracks from the different attacks, and it looks unsteady. "MUST....RETURN. MUST...." And, flapping its wings again, its entire body is covered in the same freezing aura as before. The aura turns into a white shell covering the entire creature. It hums for a second, and then. "WHITE STATUE!" The form shatters, blasting gale force winds and shards of ice in all direction. Caudamon is knocked down by it, stunned, while Takamon is blasted through the air, but keeps its balance. Ganmon and Dynamon, find themselves protected by Diamon, whos scarf stretches out into a wide circle that all three hide behind, while Manekimon successfully put enough distance between them that it suffers minimally from the attack. The humans are pushed back, but no one is knocked down, fortunately, as the Digimon had kept the enemy far enough back.

Gargoylemon growls. "NOT ENOUGH. NEW THREAT. MUST REPORT." And it begins to take to the air, slowly rising. In a few moments it will be accelerating away.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:22 am 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Throwing her arm to the side, Karie gloats, "Oh no you don't! Ganmon! Don't let that feathery freak get away!"

Ganmon leaps out from behind Diamon's scarf, shouting, "YEAH!!! SKULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..."

Landing on the ground and hunching fully, he kicks in to his mightiest leap yet, a full powered headbutt flying right at Gargoylmon.

"BREAKER!!!!!!!!"

<Action 1-2. Ganmon - Skull Breaker Full Power @ Gargoylmon>

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:39 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Dynamon braces himself, but as Diamon's shield protects it, it's able to catch sight of fleeing Gargoylemon. Excited by driving away the larger Digimon, it roars a victory cry, and yells "Hah! You better run, you giant Chickenmon!"

Lynn, however, is not so excited. As she struggles to her feet, she hears Gargoylemon's mutterings, and her eyes widen. She yells "Dynamon!" to get her new partner's attention, then points to the escaping Gargoylemon, and yells "He's going to go get backup! You've gotta stop him!"

Dynamon looks back at Gargoylemon, then nods, and grins wildly. "On second thought, you're not getting away that easily! Leaping SPARK!" The dragon-like 'Mon then streaks towards the hovering Gargoylemon, sending a hooked claw tearing into its wings. It then opens its wings to break its flight, then grabs onto the back of Gargoylemon, sinking its claws in. The violet lines covering him begin to glow, as his eyes blaze with blinding sparks, and he yells as loud as he can "CIRCUIT BREAKER!" Lighting pours forth from every single line, turning Dynamon into a living storm, hopefully causing Gargoylemon's flight to be grounded.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm 
As the larger creature gets up to flee, Abel feels himself calming down, releasing some of the tension driving the flight in his panicked thought processes. He approaches his stunned Digimon at a speed comparable to Gargoylmon's ascent. "Nymphmon! Are you okay?" Abel asks, a worried look on his face.

"Des rochers, des prés, des bois, mon regard vous suit." The words tumble out of Caudamon's mouth, in a drawn out daze, with a mild croak in its voice.

"I'll take that as a no." Abel says to himself. As the others begin to attack the wounded Digimon, Abel's eyes grow wide. "Hey! It's leaving! We've scared it off! You don't have to attack it anymore! Just let it go." He kneels down next to his Digimon partner and gently shakes the salamander, who shivers for a moment, then returns to a more cognizant state.

"See darling?" Caudamon says at it slowly gets back on its feet. "Not a problem for a Digimon like myself. I even took the blow for the whole team, and there's not even a scratch on me." Abel groans, and picks up the weakened Digimon, holding it within the crook of his arms. "You were speaking French. At least, I think it was French. I'm pretty sure that counts as more than a scratch."

The salamander's head lowers, a slight amount, and the purple cheeks turn just a slight shade redder. "J-just felt like a victory cheer. Now put me down and let me finish that gargoyle off."

Abel shakes his head. "No one should be finishing anyone off. It's an animal, even if it can talk. We stumbled into its territory, and we've scared it off. There's no sense in trying to kill it. Besides, I thought you said that French stuff was a victory cheer. You've already won, what good is kicking it while it's down?"

"Oh, I could go on and on about the subject, but if you put me down, I can do you one better and show you. Or do I have to take the boorish route and force you to let me down with my fabulous smile?" Said smile reveals a surprisingly sharp set of teeth, but Abel holds his ground, before trying a different tactic.

"Don't you think it's a bit unbecoming of a creature of your stature to be roughhousing with monsters so far beneath you? I rather say it drags you down, and makes you look positively...uncouth."

The idea takes a while to sink through the Salamander Digimon's skull, but after a few seconds, it grins smugly. "I suppose you are right. I am so much better. I do not need to degrade myself by continuing this fight." Caudamon turns its head towards the fleeing Gargoylmon and lets loose a loud bellow. "You are quite welcome for my generosity in sparing your sad little life, ingrate!" Abel's groan can barely be heard underneath Caudamon's shout.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Meanwhile, Manekimon is slowly, but thoroughly, grooming his claws.

"Aren't you going to chase after him?" Meiya moves up to stand next to him, looking toward the fleeing Gargoylemon.

"..." There's a long silence as Manekimon finishes his work, then... "Why should I chase after prey that has already gotten away? If one of the others ground it, it may be a different story. But until then, I see no reason to chase after something I cannot catch. After all..."

It sits down next to Meiya, watching the ensuing chaos wistfully, its tail twitching.

"Cats don't have wings."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Kai smiles as Taka does a victory loop-de-loop in the air.

...that was pretty badass... Kai looks around at the other humans and their Digimon, "We make a pretty good team all." Looking up into the air, Kai spots a bit of a concern however, "Hey Taka..."

"Yo!"

"How are those two gonna land?"

"...oh you've got to be kidding me... On it!" Taka zooms up into the air, circling underneath the wounded Gargoylemon, waiting to catch Ganmon and Dynamon if they can't get a grip on the large beastie, are thrown off, or otherwise become gravity's playthings.

<Actions 1-2: Catch fellow raining Digimon>

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"The thing is running. You wanna try and catch it, Diamon?" Kohaku asks, putting his hand on Diamon's head. She's still sitting on his shoulder and has made no move to get down. "I take it you like it up there, huh?"

"No... If it wants to run it should run. I have no reason to fight it more." Diamon responds, her eyes smiling with happiness and relief that the fight is over. Her voice is sounding noticeably less meek and more sure of herself, though she's still speaking very quietly. "It's nice and warm up here. And I like being able to see farther."

Looking around, Kohaku takes his first look at the rest of the group, and now that he's actually paying attention they all seem like a rather odd bunch. "Hey, is anyone hurt? That seemed pretty nasty."

Diamon says nothing, instead keeping her eyes on the fleeing Gargoylmon in case it decides it wants to come back and try for another taste.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:31 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
With a burst of energy from its wings, Gargoylemon lifts into the air, and Ganmon misses, its arc passing under the feet of the monster, before colliding with Takamon in midair, both falling to the ground.

Dynamon's blast strikes Gargoylemon in the back, but doesn't seem to do much than make it tilt forward, before it picks up speed and flies off. In a moment, the wind of its passage fades to nothingness, and the humans and their newly changed friends are alone.

An automated voice comes from the phones. "Battle Over. Points Earned." A glance at the phone shows a strange tree structure icon in the top right. Tapping on it shows a single Square in the middle of a field. It has three sections, marked as Path of Mind, Path of Heart, Path of Strength. There are points in each of the fields at (OOC: see your original point selections here.).

The forest has become silent, with no other sound other than the quiet tones of nature.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm 
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Dynamon growls at the retreating Gargoylemon, disappointed it was unable to get a grip on the larger Digimon. its wings wings flare, letting the little mon glide down to a light landing near the crater of Ganmon and Takamon. It looks down, asks "You two OK down there?" and reaches a clawed hand down to grab the heavy stone 'Mon and help it off the flattened bird.

Lynn, meanwhile, runs over to Dynamon, and asks it "what about you? Are you OK?" Dynamon pauses in its efforts to pull Ganmon off Takamon, turns its head to her, and grins toothily. "Good? No way - I'm awesome!" It then gives her a thumbs up with such exuberance that Lynn can't help but break into giggles.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 am 
Ganmon is currently very dizzy after missing his mark and crashing in to Takamon. As such, his response to Dynamon is a very wobbly:

"Whoaaaaaaaa... stop the digital world I want to get off..."

Eventually he shakes it off, and sees Dynamon's offered hand. Reaching up to accept it, he grins. "Thanks, Dynamon! You were pretty cool out there!

Karie, meanwhile, continues to stare at her phone thingy with a sort of mad glee. Points, huh? Wonder what these 'points' do... 3 path of strength, 3 path of mind? Feh, fine by me, whatever that means. She continues to fiddle with her phone, ignoring the rest of the group.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:58 am 
Dynamon grins widely, and says "Well, I couldn't let a big Chickenmon like that threaten my Trainer or anything. You did good out there too! Too bad you don't have wings - we'd have cleaned his clock!"

Lynn leans down to the stone Digimon, not wanting to interrupt the two, but then smiles and waves at him when there's a lull in the conversation. "Hey there. You said your name was Ganmon, right? Nice to meet you - I'm Lynn." She then holds out her hand to him.

Dynamon keeps grinning, and says "Isn't she cool?"

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 am 
Ganmon nods happily at Dynamon, and then stares at Lynn a little before acknowledging her as well. "Mmm! Nice to meet you, Lynn! Looking around, he catches sight of Karie, and runs over, interrupting her phone fiddling with a nudging from behind.

"WHOA! What gives, Ganmon!?"

"C'mon... Karie... you need to meet... Lynn... and Dynamon!"

"I don't NEED to do anything!"

But despite her protests, she is unable to stop Ganmon from pushing her over to where the others are. Narrowing her eyes, sighing, and flipping her ponytail with the single shake of a head, she crosses her arms and says, "Sup. Looks like we're playing this game together then, huh?"

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG