Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Friday night I intended to get some editing done and instead took a nap. :sam:

Today I'm entering a crossword puzzle tournament with my mom (we're going to be AWFUL but I'm so excited), canting at Candlemas, doing a completely different editing project, going for a walk, and possibly babysitting for my dear friend/current crush's fun kiddos.

Tomorrow I have choir practice, church, a Bishop's committee meeting, turning in the different editing project, finishing the overdue editing project, the world's nerdiest and least evangelical Bible study, learning to officiate Compline (night prayers), acolyting at Compline, working out, and then sleeps!

How about you?

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:20 am 
I've got a bunch of video editing this weekend too. I spent today making digital stand-ins as preparation for some creatures I'll eventually animate with stop motion, probably spend tomorrow on some other miscellaneous effects for the short.

Also, I just got tapped for the new "Late Night Committee" at the local theater co-op, and we're kicking off our new late night series with The Room this weekend. The screenings last night and tonight were preceded by The Room Obstacle Course, in which audience members had to eat cold pizza, polish off some tasty, tasty Scotchka, tie ties on their heads, run a lap around the theater assuring everyone that they were their best friend, and finish off with a dramatic football pass.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 am 
WLM: SolaraHanover
Yahoo Messenger: LadySolara
AOL: SolaraHanover
Location: Under my desk hiding from the rabid puffin dingoes who are breaking down my door.
Worked at 5 yesterday morning and this morning, all while trying to get the move finished. Who needs sleep?

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 am 
I spent Saturday cleaning the windows and found a cockroach nest in my window frame. EW.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:04 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: nightflyer87
I spent some time with my best friend and my little brother yesterday. I haven't seen my brother in over a year, so it was pretty special. We went to see Les Miserable. I loved it, but I still like the stage production better. I'll be going over to my parents' house later for the game.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm 
The same thing I do every weekend. Work and not much else. Weekends don't really mean anything to me anymore.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 pm 
Went to Kansas City to pick up Ridcully's Russian passport. Hung out at the Nelson-Atkins museum looking at some sweet art. Also, stocked up on Russian goods at a shop we found.

But this weekend will be SO MUCH CLEANING. Can't wait.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
This past weekend I vegged out on the couch with my son and we played the X-Box. Next weekend I will be getting the root canal filled in and possibly a haircut. After that not sure.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 am 
AOL: nightflyer87
vampirebunbun wrote:
The same thing I do every weekend. Work and not much else. Weekends don't really mean anything to me anymore.

...and here I expected you to say, "The same thing I do every weekend. Try to take over the world!" and cue theme song.

This weekend I have an insurance inspector coming to check the house so we can get it insured. That means I'll be cleaning like a maniac the rest of the week and Saturday morning. After the inspection, I'll be getting started on potty training the toddler. We run out of pull-ups Friday (except the night time ones), so I've decided I'm not buying more except for bed time. He knows all about using the potty. He just needs to learn how to tell when he needs to use it BEFORE he goes instead of after.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:01 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: drachefly
giggles wrote:
vampirebunbun wrote:

...and here I expected you to say, "The same thing I do every weekend. Try to take over the world!" and cue theme song.

Just what I was thinking.

giggles wrote:
He just needs to learn how to tell when he needs to use it BEFORE he goes instead of after.

Some kids are ashamed to go, so they try to put it off as long as possible. Other times, it's just that that toilet seat is COLD.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:53 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
drachefly wrote:
Other times, it's just that that toilet seat is COLD.

I can attest to the fact that toilet seats are indeed cold.

giggles wrote:
vampirebunbun wrote:

Same here. Color me disappointed that it wasn't the case.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
Great idea, toilet seat warmers.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 pm 
What are these week ends you speak of?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Friday I work, Saturday I have an all day Kingmaker Pathfinder game, Sunday is my 'I do NOTHING but whatever I want to do' day.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Unfortunately, the answer for this weekend turned out to be surprise funeral. Friend of the family fell ill Thursday evening and was admitted to the hospital. Died Friday morning. Service was held at noon, earlier today.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat