Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:20 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Bun-Bun be back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry....I was caught up in the moment and got all alliterative....none the less....

BUNNY!! :bunbun: :bunbun: :bunbun: :bunbun:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm 
Did anybody actually ever email this thread to Pete? It would be awesome to do that, and I believe it would not break the rules, since it's not spec anymore. Can we ask a mod? Can we, can we, huh? (pant, pant). 'Cuz some of the poetry here was like, super-awesome, dude, y'know? And I think Pete would get a kick out of the faux outrage... :bunbun:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
I don't think there was anything faux about it for some people... I'm looking at you Goatchops.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:29 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Jorodryn wrote:
I don't think there was anything faux about it for some people... I'm looking at you Goatchops.

....So I got a "little" upset and started a cult because Bun-Bun (praise be to His Bunnyness) was denied me for all to long. NAY! He was denied to ALL the faithful for too long!

We the faithful stayed true to him and have been rewarded, the bunny has been shown to us and we have gloried in his presence! But never must allow ourselves to take his divine grey and white presence for granted! Indeed we should all remember the the lessons from the last great crusade.

Extract from “His Bunnyness” Chapter 452 – “A Holy Crusade”

“We the faithful must ever be ready to take up arms! Be vigilant and ever prepared to reap a bloody toll upon the English language. Should He be denied to you, do unto poetry as he would do to a telemarketer; Rip off Shakespearian works as he would rip off a store owner; plunder the depths of prose as He would plunder the seas of an ocean unmoving. Do these things and thou will be rewarded with his presence, cast in black and white upon the holy strip. In His glorious name, Amen”

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am 
GoatChops wrote:
Jorodryn wrote:

....So I got a "little" upset and started a cult because Bun-Bun (praise be to His Bunnyness) was denied me for all to long. NAY! He was denied to ALL the faithful for too long!

We the faithful stayed true to him and have been rewarded, the bunny has been shown to us and we have gloried in his presence! But never must allow ourselves to take his divine grey and white presence for granted! Indeed we should all remember the the lessons from the last great crusade.

Extract from “His Bunnyness” Chapter 452 – “A Holy Crusade”

“We the faithful must ever be ready to take up arms! Be vigilant and ever prepared to reap a bloody toll upon the English language. Should He be denied to you, do unto poetry as he would do to a telemarketer; Rip off Shakespearian works as he would rip off a store owner; plunder the depths of prose as He would plunder the seas of an ocean unmoving. Do these things and thou will be rewarded with his presence, cast in black and white upon the holy strip. In His glorious name, Amen”

Amen to that.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:02 pm 
Oooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Can I do one? I know Bun-bun came back a long time ago, but I just thought of one!

Here goes ("Ode to Bun-bun's Return"): (Ahem...)

Now is the Winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this Bun of Pete
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean ((s) Unmoving) buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths
Our bruised arms hung up (literally chopped off (with a switchblade) and hung up - and not our armaments - our actual arms)
for monuments;
Our stern alarums chang'd to merry meetings
(and then changed back to frantic alarums, as in "Help, my spleen!"),
Our dreadful marches to frightful escapes.
Grim-visaged Bun hath smooth'd his wrinkled front (don't tell him it's wrinkled...);
And now, instead of mounting bowed Schlocks
to fright the souls of fearful Telemarketers,--
He capers nimbly in a Sugarplum's Jaboozie
To the lascivious pleasing of a switchblade ...

OK, that's about as much as I can do and still live with my conscience.
And yes I know I'm months late, but that's just the way it is... :torg:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat