Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post subject: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:15 am
Posts: 214
WLM: xtremegoat@hotmail.com
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
:*(

As the title says, so in protest of his absence I am going to perform a ritual mutilation of famous pieces of English literature every week on Friday. The horror will stop when Bun-Bun returns...

...You forced my hand Pete 0_o

O Bunny, Bun-Bun, wherefore art thou Bun-Bun?
Deny thy creator and refuse thy banishment;
Or if thou wilt not, be but thy awesome self
And I'll no longer be a angst.

'Tis but thy absence that is my enemy:
Thou art thyself, though not your creator.
what power does thy creator hold? It is nor glock nor switchblade,
Nor noise nor tail, nor any other part
Belonging to a bunny. O appear unto me!
What's in a creator? That which we call a comic
By any other word would seem as humorous; (seriously though Pete you are awesome...)
So Bun-bun, bend not to thy creators will,
Retain that volient perfection bestown unto thee
Bun-Bun, doff thy creator, (...but I really, REALLY want more of the Bunny)
and for thy fans, appear unto us.

:bunbun: GoatChops - Bringing back the Bunny :bunbun:


Last edited by GoatChops on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bun-Bun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Online
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8117
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Edit your title so that it says "I miss Bwun-Bwun" and I'll totally back you on this.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bun-Bun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:15 am
Posts: 214
WLM: xtremegoat@hotmail.com
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
Kajin wrote:
Edit your title so that it says "I miss Bwun-Bwun" and I'll totally back you on this.


Thats two of us Pete - WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:54 am
Posts: 5104
Location: Australia
Edit your title back and I'll side with you on this.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:15 am
Posts: 214
WLM: xtremegoat@hotmail.com
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
Steave wrote:
Edit your title back and I'll side with you on this.


How Evil

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Posts: 4086
Location: Currently on expedition.
This would be far more appropriate in the SRC forum, and far more effective in reactions, where Pete can read it.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 1498
Location: The Gates of Hell, Planet Char, Koprulu Sector
It's been too long since there's been a new strip where that bunny beat somebody up, I want him back too, and in protest of Bun-Bun's absence I shall join you!

Also would it be too much to ask to bring Gwynn and Aylee back?

It would be too much? Well, I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm 
Offline
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 am
Posts: 1958
ICQ: 8854007
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe exands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
I'd rather see a bit of Gwynn than Bun Bun. Seems like Gwynn has been almost non existent for this entire story line. (Including 4U City.)

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 am 
Offline
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 pm
Posts: 128
Ha! and for years people wanted Sasha back. There is no pleasing you guys!

bring back zoe

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
User avatar
Online
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Posts: 8117
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Jorodryn wrote:
I'd rather see a bit of Gwynn than Bun Bun. Seems like Gwynn has been almost non existent for this entire story line. (Including 4U City.)

Someone really needs to get hit with a baseball bat soon.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:06 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 am
Posts: 1300
Location: Finland
A bit of a non sequitur, I know, but this thread made me remember I had a dream last night in which Bun-bun was finding he was genuinely in love with Kiki. That was so weird.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 221
Location: Secret base,carved into an extinct volcano.
VVK wrote:
A bit of a non sequitur, I know, but this thread made me remember I had a dream last night in which Bun-bun was finding he was genuinely in love with Kiki. That was so weird.


Get this man some real Bun-Bun action stat, he's lost touch with reality.

VVK, I want you to pay close attention to me, I'm going to give you a link and I want you to start reading and don't stop `til you reach the erased Bay Watch arc. Link

Hope that works.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 1498
Location: The Gates of Hell, Planet Char, Koprulu Sector
archnemesis_g wrote:
VVK wrote:
A bit of a non sequitur, I know, but this thread made me remember I had a dream last night in which Bun-bun was finding he was genuinely in love with Kiki. That was so weird.


Get this man some real Bun-Bun action stat, he's lost touch with reality.

VVK, I want you to pay close attention to me, I'm going to give you a link and I want you to start reading and don't stop `til you reach the erased Bay Watch arc. Link

Hope that works.


Might I advise a heavy dose of this strip, with some of this strip?

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 pm 
Offline
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 am
Posts: 1958
ICQ: 8854007
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe exands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
Kajin wrote:
Jorodryn wrote:
I'd rather see a bit of Gwynn than Bun Bun. Seems like Gwynn has been almost non existent for this entire story line. (Including 4U City.)

Someone really needs to get hit with a baseball bat soon.


How would that bring Gwynn back any quicker?

shadowdemon_lord wrote:
Ha! and for years people wanted Sasha back. There is no pleasing you guys!

bring back zoe


We got Sasha back, so we don't need to ask for her any more... As far as Zoe goes I think I would rather have Min back. And Zoe has practically been the star of several arcs. Seen enough of her.

Top 
   
 Post subject: Re: I miss Bwun-Bwun
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:19 pm 
Offline
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:54 am
Posts: 1300
Location: Finland
I can't read much Sluggy (or get in touch with reality) right now, I'm studying philosophy. At this point the conclusion I've come to is something like "Free will does not exist, but we have it anyway."

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: