Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:52 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
The sun rose and shined upon a new day at Zenjanru High School, the first day with real classes to attend. The dorm rooms on the east side of the dormitory all get a healthy dose of bright, blinding light, while the dorm rooms on the south side get off a bit luckier.

The cherry trees blossom gorgeously, and it looks to be an excellent day.

And it is so, that class 1-B went to their room to wait for Yankina-sensei to kick off homeroom.

Outside the school, a commotion can be heard.

"Hey there, girlie, nice 'bike'. Wanna spend some time with some real men?"

"MY BIKE IGNITES! THE BLAZING RED DRAGON, KARYUU! Ya wanna piece o' me?"

"What da-"

"DUMBA**ES! WHO'D WANNA SPEND TIME WITH A BUNCH O' CHEAP PUNKS LIKE YASELVES! INFERNO RUSH!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!"

The commotion dies down after a huge pillar of fire erupts near the school entrance, and a few minutes later, Yankina happily skips into the classroom, a huge grin on her face and her eyes closed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallright, class! It's time for homeroom! Today's order of business is to elect a class representative! If there are any nominations, throw 'em out there, and then we'll have a vote!"

Her enthusiasm is dampened a little by the general air of "what the f***" hovering over the room.

Freshman Year, Incident Two: Second Period Science

Last edited by HimizujinEternia on Wed May 28, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:59 am 
Michio looks at the teacher. His eyes slide over to the door, and back.

He makes no comment, he doesn't ask any of the obvious questions... no sense in altering the timeline significantly here, after all.

He simply stands quietly, tries not to be noticed, and resolves not to get on this teacher's bad side.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:41 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
AOL: Kisaimooglet
Alex raises her hand.

"As of yet we still know little of our classmates capabilities where leadership is concerned." She keeps her eyes fixed on Yankina-san as she talks. "Perhaps those who have had leadership experience or training should make themselves known. We may make a more informed decision after that is ascertained." She scans the room to see if this suggestion is met with approval.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:20 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
Takuya mumbles something unintelligible, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. One cup of coffee wasn't quite enough.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm 
AOL: Krail9
Before class starts, Mori, who's looking bright and refreshed from a good night's sleep, approaches Michio.

He apologizes, saying that he didn't find much, but here's the name's of a couple students who he heard say something about genetic engineering, as well as the name of one student who, in his expert opinion, must be a genetic experiment himself.

He hands Michio a sheet of paper with the names for several students printed neatly on them.

Mori seconds Alex's suggestion.

"Hey, Mori-san," Suki whispers, "Do you wanna be the class representative? It'd be pretty cool. Oh, but it might get in the way of your baseball..."

Mori considers this...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Hawatari considers the options... of course it can't be her, since she's going to be too busy when Kendo season begins. She scans the classroom, locking eyes with those who look her way for far too long for it to be comfortable.

*Hawatari's mindscape*

Meganeko stomps down the street, little bright faced people running away screaming "Myao-zilla!!"

Army tanks and personnel show up with mean faces, pointing swords and guns at the innocent giant kitty, who just wants to play and eat gooshie foods.

The army aims...

Kensakai appears in a... spandex suit and red cape, flying onto the scene and vanquishing the evil tanks with a giant shinai, the foes go flying into the horizon disappearing with an anime ding and shine.

Kensakai picks up the neko by the scruff and flies off with him to the land of catnip and little (giant) mousies to play with.

*End Hawatari's Mindscape*

Her face remains blank, but her eyes shine. "I nominate Kensakai."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
How come you don't apply?

Shut up.

Toshio slumps in his seat, somewhere between uninterested and trying to avoid notice.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:04 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Isn't that a little bit of an overreaction? Not to mention illegal within most civilized countries?

I think there's some exemption or something. Besides, I'm not going to bother - when punks like that want to bother a lady, they deserve whatever's coming to them.

So, is my appropriate response a shocked "that's no lady!"?

...Where the hell do you pick up this stuff?

Other than that, Kensakai doesn't even bat an eye at the explosion. He does, however, look over at Hawatari-san with a bit of curiosity when she nominates him.

Huh... I hadn't even considered that. Interesting - I wonder why she thinks I'd be a good leader?

Probably something to do with you saving the box of kittens and their mother. Correcting something blatantly wrong at personal risk, doing what you could to fix the problem - the sort of thing a leader does... no, you're right - the sort of thing a good leader does

You think I'd make a good leader?

I have no doubts on that matter.

Heh. Alright, then.

"Sensei, I'll accept the nomination."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
There's a soft noise from the general direction of Kyoko. She's looking at Hawatari with a strange look on her face. She'd looked like she was about to say something before, but had fallen silent upon Hawatari's nomination. Almost as if -she- had been about to nominate Kensakai.

"Oy, sensei, I nominate Kyoko!"

A beautiful Japanese woman peeks her head in through the door. Some of the cast will recognize her as Mimi, Kyoko's maid/servant/guardian

"Mimi! You're not a student, only students can nominate other students!"

"I'm sure it's all right. You'd never nominate yourself in any case."

"It's not alright! It's not fair to the rest of the class... and furthermore."

*pause*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"Oh, I just had a bit of business is all. Speaking of which, look at the time! Ja, miina!"

Mimi gives a quick V sign and disappears back through the door.

Kyoko buries her head into her arms and grumbles. "その馬鹿メード..."

"Lies." Mimi peeks back in. "I have an IQ well above yours, as I recall."

"WILL YOU JUST GO!"

"Hai, hai. Oh, sensei - everything's cleaned up outside, don't worry about it. Can't stand leaving such a mess be..." Mimi trails off as she sees Toshio. Kyoko eyes her suspiciously, then follows her gaze to Toshio. Her eyes widen with panic.

"Mimi, leave, now."

"But!" She looks longingly toward Toshio. Her hands are twitching.

"Now!"

"...Just a little? A teensy, weensy touch?" She edges further into the door.

"Don't make me do this, Mimi."

"But he's so small and tiny and I want to hold him and cherish him and call him George and --"

Kyoko takes a deep breath.

"This is an order, Mimi. Leave. Now."

"...Yes, my mistress." The change is instant. Mimi's face completely loses all expression and she bows her head. Only someone who was watching very closely could catch the quick flash of hurt that went over Mimi's face as she backed out of the classroom.

"I didn't want to have to do that..." Kyoko sighs. Then she realizes that the class will have been watching this entire exchange and crimsons.

"Pay no attention, just move on with the nominations. I have no interest in the position. Moving on, moving on." She makes odd fluttery hand wavey motions.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:10 am 
AOL: EagleScout8414
As Yankina comes into the room after the explosion...

"Wow sensei, what happened out there?"

Then there's the whole bit with Kyoko and the maid.

Daisuke speaks up again. "Who was that Murasaki-san?" Clearly not getting the hint to just ignore it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:34 am 
Mimi... no, 'Mimi' wasn't on the list...

Michio hadn't told Mori much about his quest, but the fellow seems to be more then willing to help with it; he seems, in fact, to fairly radiate helpfulness.

Michio thinks his way through the list of names in his pocket again, reinforcing his memory of them. Wondering how he'll recognise them. What I need is a full class list, with photos, for the entire school...

His eyes drift for a moment to Takuya's camera. And I think I know who's got one.

(Edited because although I forgot that Michio had asked Mori for that list 'yesterday', Michio wouldn't've forgotten, or at least not so soon)

Last edited by CCC on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:57 am 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
The image of a large cartoonish dog pops into Takuya's mind as he snaps shots of the maid and hooks in his PDA, double-tapping the shortcut for a file labeled 'catgirl1' which is linked back to his main computer. The quiet fan on the PDA whirs for a good minute while it sends the files. Takuya yawns.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:48 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"That was my... servant. Maid. Mimi. She's also my guardian until I reach the age of majority. She's running the business right now."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:07 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Yankina nods at Alex's proposal. "Of course. If anyone thinks they have the leadership skills, they're free to speak up and let that be known."

When Hawatari nominates Kensakai, and Kensakai accepts, Yankina smiles and writes the name on the board. "Is there anyone else?"

With that, a black-haired girl from England, who had introduced herself yesterday as Elizabeth Barnes, stands up. With accented japanese, she says, "Before I moved with my family here to Japan, I was a leader of several... groups of people. I might be a decent nominee." Before now, she's been rather quiet, and hasn't spoken too much about herself.

After Elizabeth sits down, a tall, good-looking boy with striking red hair, Sadahara Rio stands up as well. Slamming his hand down hard on his desk, he says with intensity, "In middle school I was head of the boy's cheer squad! With my leadership, our squad cheered our teams to victory in baseball and soccer!" Leaving it at that, he sits down and beams hopefully.

At that, Evan Chao, a Korean boy with messy short black hair says, nervously, "Rio-kun might be a good choice, then... I'll nominate him."

Yankina nods and adds Rio's name to the board. "Anyone else?"

Elizabeth looks a bit miffed that she wasn't named, but keeps quiet about what exactly she lead.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm 
AOL: Krail9
Mori stands up, one hand in the pocket of his denim baseball jacket and holding a baseball in his other hand. While he talks he rolls the baseball back and forth and occasionally flips his hand over and rolls it across the tops of his fingers.

He says that, while he does not have much experience with something like classroom leadership, he has plenty of leadership experience in other environments. He makes passing mention of odd ocurrances such as yesterday's meganeko and explains that he once led a small group of people through chaotic times for a number of weeks. He's good at inspiring people to do their best and is never afraid to do what needs to be done.

Without really seeming to think about it, he tosses the baseball up as he sits down, and a second later it lands neatly in the pocket of his jacket.

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG