Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:46 pm 
'Twas brillig, and cold. So that one Christmas, a long, boring story happened. You twit! I bloody don't know why Santa destroyed his valuable workshop. Perhaps dwarves ate all Enya's genetically enhanced hair remover, or maybe Riff did. Probably asked for too much pie. He must quest for food in the far-away donut, but evil prevailed once again with its pie launcher. Mighty Santa and Dasher fled the terrifying dwarves, in some scalemail forged rickshaws...taking orders from Baron Von Captain Platypus. BUT thirty-seven mobsters blasted the rickshaws with automatic salmon turrets. Asteroids spontaneously combusted over the northern lands, showering purple Bun-Buns in Mrs. Claus's yard. Hairy cyborgs ate USB fuzzy logic generic cereal. Sadly, inch investigators failed to investigate the dastardly ninja guards' stolen pie from the land of Nunavut. This oversight allows us to conclude that pink hellhounds have glowing eaten my pie!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:57 pm 
AOL: alkthash
'Twas brillig, and cold. So that one Christmas, a long, boring story happened. You twit! I bloody don't know why Santa destroyed his valuable workshop. Perhaps dwarves ate all Enya's genetically enhanced hair remover, or maybe Riff did. Probably asked for too much pie. He must quest for food in the far-away donut, but evil prevailed once again with its pie launcher. Mighty Santa and Dasher fled the terrifying dwarves, in some scalemail forged rickshaws...taking orders from Baron Von Captain Platypus. BUT thirty-seven mobsters blasted the rickshaws with automatic salmon turrets. Asteroids spontaneously combusted over the northern lands, showering purple Bun-Buns in Mrs. Claus's yard. Hairy cyborgs ate USB fuzzy logic generic cereal. Sadly, inch investigators failed to investigate the dastardly ninja guards' stolen pie from the land of Nunavut. This oversight allows us to conclude that pink hellhounds have glowingly eaten my pie! Otaku

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:02 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
'Twas brillig, and cold. So that one Christmas, a long, boring story happened. You twit! I bloody don't know why Santa destroyed his valuable workshop. Perhaps dwarves ate all Enya's genetically enhanced hair remover, or maybe Riff did. Probably asked for too much pie. He must quest for food in the far-away donut, but evil prevailed once again with its pie launcher. Mighty Santa and Dasher fled the terrifying dwarves, in some scalemail forged rickshaws...taking orders from Baron Von Captain Platypus. BUT thirty-seven mobsters blasted the rickshaws with automatic salmon turrets. Asteroids spontaneously combusted over the northern lands, showering purple Bun-Buns in Mrs. Claus's yard. Hairy cyborgs ate USB fuzzy logic generic cereal. Sadly, inch investigators failed to investigate the dastardly ninja guards' stolen pie from the land of Nunavut. This oversight allows us to conclude that pink hellhounds have glowingly eaten my pie! Otaku, DIE!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:33 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: valkyrie_sammich
AOL: Sexy+Idolatry
Since we're at the end of a sentence, this looks like a good place to stop.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness