Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
How about bobbing for hand grenades? Bonus points if you manage to pull it out by the pin.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 am 
...might I suggest party activities that are less likely to result in a large explosion?

Why not simply attempt to build a mars probe that will seek out Martian bacteria? (At least if it explodes after launch it won't be here...)

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am 
WLM: SolaraHanover
Yahoo Messenger: LadySolara
AOL: SolaraHanover
Location: Under my desk hiding from the rabid puffin dingoes who are breaking down my door.
CCC wrote:
...might I suggest party activities that are less likely to result in a large explosion?

Party pooper. The explosions are the best part. Now, I think we should use some of these land mines as skeet shooting targets, but that's just me.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
Solara Hanover wrote:
CCC wrote:

Party pooper. The explosions are the best part. Now, I think we should use some of these land mines as skeet shooting targets, but that's just me.

Or we could do an olympiad and use them as a discus. If we had some javelins we could do some javelin catching. We could use GH's head as a shotput. I have heard that it weighs about the same and is just as dense.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm 
Jorodryn wrote:
Solara Hanover wrote:
CCC wrote:

Or we could do an olympiad and use them as a discus. If we had some javelins we could do some javelin catching. We could use GH's head as a shotput. I have heard that it weighs about the same and is just as dense.

Sigh, obviously you don't know me very well Jorodryn. My head is made up of matter from the core of a neutron star, far denser than the regulation shotput. Unless of course we're using the Alderbranian rules, in which case my head would serve as an excellent shotput, but we'd also need two goats, a llama, three steamrollers and a heat-seaking missile.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
You mean like what's in this closet? Oh, and I almost forgot.

*Dumps carrots, potatoes and onions into the hot tub with Chaosman*

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Alderbranian rules? You're kidding right? Last time I heard someone use those rules, the spectators fell asleep from boredom. I mean you can use those if you want. I won't publicly judge you for that.

Now the Revised Trans-Dimensional Quthim rules...make it a little more interesting. Just need three Quthim regulation shot puts, eight warp-gates, one neo-mastodon, two accountants, 103,043 fire ants, and one unicycle. Oh, almost forgot, one random direction/strength gravity generator. Don't know why I keep forgetting that.

Either one has the necessary equipment in the folded-space closet over there.

No, no, that's the 'can not be unseen' closet. It's the door next to the Wack-A-Nuke game. Ah yes, Lobos found it.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 pm 
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
Wow that is dense... But still not as dense as a Christmas fruit cake. Speaking of which, I have one of those that needs to go into the tub with chaosman and his vegetables. I hope it doesn't soak up all of the water... it is as dry as it is dense. *tosses cake into the hot tub*

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:58 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
*The door to the next room opens* If you have another one of those, I could make a really nice Christmas beer. Of course if it's as dense and dry as you claim, I'd have to make a lot.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 am 
Steave wrote:
*The door to the next room opens* If you have another one of those, I could make a really nice Christmas beer. Of course if it's as dense and dry as you claim, I'd have to make a lot.

I'm all out. I have been saving that one since Christmas 1989.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 am 
Is that all? I've seen all of that before and worked through it already. Oh, and I've got a fruitcake for you. It's the original. One of my ancestors acquired it and it has been passed down through the family as an incentive to always have enough food on hand. It also works very well for bludgeoning.

*Pushes the button that starts the gas flames under the hot tub*

Hey, that fruitcake is soaking up all the broth!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 am 
chaosman, stop drinking all of the broth

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 am 
Ok, ok, If you insist I am in a soup, I suppose you can eat me if you want. I've read A Stranger in a Strange Land a couple times and I'm pretty sure I've got that Martian "Grok" thing down pat. This should be survivable and we can hang out after and Grok together.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 am 
More of a stew really. And don't worry, we'll save the head and graft you onto a robot body. Or possibly just clone you and transfer you in, Ishtar and Galahad are around here someplace, aren't they?

Oh, almost forgot the entertainment.

*Sets up an IMAX screening of the entirety of Firefly and Serenity*

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 am 
Now it's a party!

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness