Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness

Post subject: Pitch!
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 am 
We are on the elevator. You have thirty seconds to sell me on your idea. Winner of the round picks the new topic.

So, as a warmup for NaNoWriMo --pitch me on your new Twilight ripoff series of novels. Make sure you include a twist!

Post subject: Re: Pitch!
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:01 pm 
So there's a Pirate, a Ninja, and a Zombie. And the Pirate's in love with the Zombie, but the Zombie's good friends with the Ninja, so those two are fighting a lot. But they learn to be friends and ride off into the sunrise on magical robot unicorns!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
... pitch my latest idea? about magical robot unicorns? Okay: it's a webcomic. One's a neat freak. One's a slob. But they both live together. Hilarity ensues! Plus, they fight crime!

Pitch your idea for a new iPhone app!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:58 pm 
hmmm... I think Kitoba meant for us to pitch competing ideas on the same topic...

picture this...
She is bitten, becomes a vampire. While in bat form, she falls in love with an actual bat, who tragically, becomes rabid. Can she cope with his violent mood swings? Can she save him? Can the love that is too confused-to-even-try-to-name survive?

Next, the iphone app. Imagine, you are someplace, and you want to talk to your friend. The problem is, your friend is away for the summer, maybe in a different state! By assigning your friend's phones with unique series of numbers, you can simply enter those numbers into your iphone, wirelessly transmit the message and using the built-in speaker and microphone, carry on a conversation with them like they are right there with you! Revolutionary! Insanely great!

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness