Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:39 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
(I am going to assume spoilers from the first season are safe, but I'll put second season spoilers behind a tag)

I thought sure we had discussed this show before, but I did a search and couldn't find one. So! I just finished the second season and oh man it's just as good if not better than the first. I actually teared up in the final episode (Dustin).

I'm so glad that Barb's death wasn't meaningless. I was so angry when they killed her off because Will goes missing in the very first episode but we get a few episodes to get to know Barb a bit so when she died I honestly cared way more about her than Will!

Spoiler: show
As soon as Bob was introduced, I knew he was Demogorgon food. But he was so darn likeable that I was rooting for him to live... and GAH I knew it! Although I hated the stuff about BASIC. It had me flashing back to Jurassic Park's "This is Linux! I know this." and not in a good way :oasis: I was hoping Dr. Owens would commit a noble sacrifice, but I guess he had to live so he could fix things for Eleven afterward.

Spoiler: show
I wanted to slap Mike for being so mean to Max. She did not deserve it. And they really don't explain it other than he thinks she's trying to replace Eleven I guess but that is completely unfair. He never even apologized to her! Ugh, this was the worst part of the whole show for me.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:50 pm 
I have watched the first season, but not the second. I'm not sure when I will get a chance to do so, but I'll try to come back and comment when I do!

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat