Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:15 am 
Yahoo Messenger: wylle_e_coyote
AOL: ashlyndar2
I live in Baltimore about 50 miles from Washington DC. Public transport is lousy. its always late and rarely goes wear i want it to go when i want it to go. I have recently aquired a job (after a year of looking) that is 40 min away by bike. (20 if i exert myself) this 8 mile trip can be driven in 8-10 minutes, twice that in rush hour. I get the pleasure of sharing the road with the worst drivers ive known. I am privilidged to suck down that wonder full polution. (the 9 major highway/interstates within 10 square miles of my house provide for the worst air quality in the state). How bad is that polution? its worst in the summer. to best simulate the experience take some wet jeans out of your washing machine.stick them in the dryer for about 10 -15 minutes then wrap them tight around your head. then try to breathe.

Though i admit I am getting used to this. if i wanted to get motorised transport ill get a motorcycle with a towing hitch. (dont laugh ive seen them and that cart they haul around holds as much if not more crap than the trunk of your average 4 door sedan.)

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat