Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Grammar Kaiser
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:31 pm 
Hello! I am Grammar Kaiser (as far as you know).

Anyway, I first came to this site back on the 16th of January in 2015. I had discovered the webcomic via the page image for Cerebus Rollercoaster.

The reason I remember the day so well is because that's when Gwynn and Torg return 'The Artifact' to the book of E-Ville and Gwynn shouts "Take his soul!" And that was the first 'strip' I read. Mostly because the IPad 2 I was using went unresponsive while I was trying to zip past and go to the first strip from '97 and avoid spoilers from the then-current chapter.

I stopped reading for a while (about a year-and-a-half) because my internet access was cut off for a while in 2016. I know the break started before Jan 2017. But last June I finally started my third binge read through the archives and just finished that a few days ago. I signed up for the bookmark funtion. It took longer than it could've because of a move and some other chaos that killed my mood and I decided to wait and read the Holiday Wars during the holidays.

Then I decided to visit the forum after the archive binge and noticed that I still needed to make an introduction thread.

Post subject: Re: Grammar Kaiser
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:16 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Welcome O King of the Grammar Nazis! Though I suppose technically you're more of a Czar than a King ;-)

Normally a weird creature known only as Zillatain comes by to explain the ropes to the newbies, but I guess he had other things to dev- do.

Anywho, ages ago it was traditional to pester new people for Poetry (The giving of Poetry by said new people was NOT traditional mind you) but I don't know if that's still in vogue. Should you provide some poetry gifts were usually offered in exchange. Non lethal ones, even! So make of that information what you will.

You be sure to enjoy the forums now, y'hear?

POOF!
*Returns to Relative Obscurity*

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:22 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum Grammar Kaiser!

Yes, I usually do explain things but I was busy ensl- talking with some "people". No matter what I may be doing, I do try to make sure to approve new humans' posts and to make them full members as soon as possible. Since that is more important than welcoming them right at that moment.

By the way, Dodger77 explained things...well enough... They get a yummy freshly carbonized lead chip cookie with phosphorus shaving on top as a reward!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:02 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
No offense Zill, but I'm not eating anythinig you give me. No matter how good it sounds!

;-)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:04 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
So you wouldn't even be tempted with some arsenic glazed doughnuts filled with a delectable raspberry mercury foam? No?

How about if I told you that they will be served to you immediately after being freshly "fried" in the liquid hydrogen? Hmmm?

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions