Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Hello!
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 pm 
I've burned through the archives in like a month or so. Great work, Pete, although I am not particularly fond of stick comics. If you need some time off, just get some time off and leave comic suspended or do something like guest week or fanart week.

Anyway, that's all for now!

Post subject: Re: Hello!
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:30 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum darkhog!

Well with the how Pete has things now, he could easily take off a couple of weeks if he wanted to. I don't really see him doing that, but he could. Though he does have Leah's comic she completed awhile back to show us eventually. So he will be able to take a break then.

Anyway [member's name here], now I will tell you about the strange tradition aimed at newcomers.

At one time there were Pesterers who pestered you for poetry, but that tends to be very rare nowadays. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do go and post an original poem --usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted-- written by you, you will most likely receive a gift in return. The "gift" will most likely be useless or maim you. Whichever it may be, it should be interesting and surprising. Lastly, this strange tradition applies to the pestering not the poetry. You are not required to do anything more to be a member here...unless you want to possibly get a [name of harmlessly fatal item here] or some other type of gift.

Now go forth and do (almost) whatever you want, just don't speculate in Reactions.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 am 
Was on my steam profile for a while:

Quote:
In the interest of the world
We have to see the light above
Because we've been blind 'til now
For the truth that passes by.

We have to break out our shackles
To show those idiots at the gov't
That we won't be ordered around.

What you see is what you get
Spies are hiding all around us
Until we'll see through their lies.

Freedom at any cost.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:27 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well, since it is a previously used poem with many kilometers on it, I'll have to see about finding you a piece of cr- I mean "gently used" gift as well. Please wait over by the sculpture of precariously balanced beyond razor-sharp knifes. Just don't breath too much or at all. Be right back!

Okay, here's a "Something Keyboard" with only four previous owners. This keyboard looks just like a normal computer keyboard, except none of the keys are labeled. When you push a key, or multiple keys, something will happen. Possibly you may have solid gold rain down in your bedroom for a few hours; your pet may become a singularity; your bank account balance may have the decimal point move seven places to the right; all of your bones could be removed all at once. Could be anything, but before you plug it in, I would think about cleaning it first. The last user of it made a mess of it when their liquefied viscera leaked out.

Anyway, enjoy!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions