Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Introduction
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am 
I've been here before, but I had a different e-mail at the time.

I can see the storyline that started with 'game called on account of naked chick' is ramping up again.

I wonder if or when Psyk/Psykosis is going to make a reappearance.

Post subject: Re: Introduction
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum ShinDangaioh!

After all of these years, we are finally getting answers to who/what Oasis is. Though that is bittersweet as well. We are getting closer to end. Not many more pages to go before we close the book on Oasis's story.

Now it would be nice to see more from the Dimension of Pain, but it felt as if its story had come to a close how it ended.

Anyway, you may be here to post in the forum or you were confused and thought you needed to be a Full Member to participate in non-forum things. You don't actually. Whichever it was, means you can post in the forum whenever the urge hits you, if you want. Now I will tell you about the strange tradition aimed at newcomers.

At one time there were Pesterers who pestered you for poetry, but that tends to be very rare nowadays. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do go and post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you will most likely receive a gift in return. The "gift" will most likely be useless or maim you...a little. Whichever it may be, it should be interesting and surprising. Lastly, this strange tradition applies to the pestering not the poetry. You are not required to do anything more to be a member here...unless you want a gift.

Now go forth and do (almost) whatever you want, just don't speculate in Reactions.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:48 pm 
No. No. I had a different user name and a different e-mail. I can't recall the password and since this is a different e-mail, I couldn't reset it either. Different computer as well(the hard drive of that old computer is fried). Disruptor if you must know who I was My last post under that old account was during the Holiday Wars.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I'm sorry if it seemed as if I was implying you were new here. Everything after I said "Anyway..." was something that was pre-written to help me deal with the large amount of people signing up now a days. It wasn't directed specifically at you about signing up. As for the explaining the Tradition...that appears it's still valid due to you never having written an Intro before under your other username. Unless I'm missing why you responded like you did, and it was due to something else?

Speaking of usernames, would you like to use Disruptor instead of ShinDangaioh? I'm not positive, but if you remember the email for the other username I could see about contacting an Admin and seeing if that would be enough to change the email and allow you to reset the password. If yes, please contact me directly with the info.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions