Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: New Introduction!
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 pm 
Heya everyone, first time poster and new member! I started Sluggy since around Valerie and got hooked with "Vampires - It All Starts here" (hey, the archives are better). All these just make me feel incredibly old. Never was a Defender but have now pledged since I figured after 20 years of free-loading, the numbers are working well in my favour already.

I am posting here because I was confused and thought I needed to be a Full Member to participate in non-forum things, until I read some of the other intros. But I'm posting anyway as it mean I can post in the forum whenever the urge hits me, if I want.

So let me say to Pete the following:

Time for retirement
Letting go is difficult
Sluggy Freelance lives!

Thank you all, I will go forth and do (almost) whatever I want except speculating in Reactions.

Post subject: Re: New Introduction!
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:06 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum IBLiveU!

I don't really agree with this new pledge system but I appear to be in the minority.

They need to make things much clearer about becoming a member of the forum or not. Everything is still based around how things were for the old forum. Annoyingly I can't do much about it. That is something for the Admins...

Anyway, see that you have some preemptive pestering poetry. I need to get you a gift!

You get a box of crackers. But! It's not a normal box of crackers. It's a box of InfiniCrackers. It never runs out and it will always give you the exact cracker you want when you put your hand in the box. Light and fluffy, multi-grain, fruit filled, firecrackers, or any other type of "cracker" you can think of even if it doesn't exist.

Enjoy!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions