Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:33 am 
Is there a way to report bugs in the archives?

The top panel of this comic is cut off & is unreadable:
http://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?book=15#2005-11-13

...but I don't see a way to report bugs such as this. Can someone help me & point me where I can post bugs like this?

A bit more on-topic: hello! My name is James and I've been a fan of Sluggy Freelance since 2000. My favorite character is Aylee, though I like her dragon form more than her current one. Hopefully that will convince you I'm no bot. I hope to see many more years of Sluggy!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum Azpod1!

For the time being just remember it. Pete did mention that there will be a way to report things like that available in the next few days. Everything is kind of a mess right now. Much worse that I thought it was going to be.

I like Aylee as well. And I have to agree about her dragon form, thought to be honest, I liked most of her other form more than her current form. She's too human like in appearance now.

Anyway, you may be here to post in the forum or you were confused and thought you needed to be a Full Member to participate in non-forum things. You don't actually. Whichever it was, means you can post in the forum whenever the urge hits you, if you want. Now I will tell you about the strange tradition aimed at newcomers.

At one time there were Pesterers who pestered you for poetry, but that tends to be very rare nowadays. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do go and post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you will most likely receive a gift in return. The "gift" will most likely be useless or maim you...a little. Whichever it may be, it should be interesting and surprising. Lastly, this strange tradition applies to the pestering not the poetry. You are not required to do anything more to be a member here...unless you want a gift.

Now go forth and do (almost) whatever you want, just don't speculate in Reactions.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 am 
Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Hopefully I won't be forced to post any poetry. My poetry is Vogon-level bad and I would prefer not to subject anyone to that agony.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:19 am 
Azpod1 wrote:
Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Hopefully I won't be forced to post any poetry. My poetry is Vogon-level bad and I would prefer not to subject anyone to that agony.

I demand it, vogon-quality or not.
I'm used to suffering from poor writing.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions