Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:37 pm 
Hello, so now sluggy is moving to an sso model? Well here I am :) In order to prove that I'm not a spammer I need to say something about the strip? Well, Torg has had a relationship with two different Zoes in two different dimensions. Also for some reason I was sitting at work last week thinking about "emergency pants" (don't ask) and "poultry in motion" (love a good pun!)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum mesmer3!

It would appear so that it is going the SSO route. Just wish I was told about it sooner since I was not prepared for this huge influx, that to me, seemed to come out of nowhere. I was like, "Why the hell are so many people signing up right now?" Didn't figure out until later that the Pledge a Pledge thingy required a forum account. Just thought it was a thing for previous Defenders.

I always wondered if Zoe noticed that Torg already knew what she liked in bed the first time they were together. I mean, I'm assuming that since he had many months to "practice" with Alt-Zoe...

Anyway, a lot of new people signed up recently, so I will have to keep this short (and amazingly identical). There used to be Pesterers to pester you for poetry, but who knows if that will happen. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you may also receive a gift in return. The "gift" may be useless or fatal, but it's a surprise. Lastly, the pestering is the tradition here, not the poetry.

Now go forth and mingle!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions