Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Hello
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:56 pm 
Heyo. So I just finished reading the "New users" thingy and so now I'm following directions like a good citizen. Anywho full disclosure that I have a slight crush on Slappyhoho and am still creeped out by Bert's demise. I miss his crotch-y-ness (and boy, that didn't sound as weird in my head). And I can never, never look at a kitten the same way (thanks, Pete).

Post subject: Re: Hello
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:02 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum malachai42!

A slight crush on SlappyHoHo you say? Don't worry, I won't tell "anyone" about it.

Bert's crotchyness was a crotch on how he was crotched up by those crotchty kittens. Also it's been almost fifteen years since that happened! Viva la Crotch!

Anyway, a lot of new people signed up recently, so I will have to keep this short (and amazingly identical). There used to be Pesterers to pester you for poetry, but who knows if that will happen. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you may also receive a gift in return. The "gift" may be useless or fatal, but it's a surprise. Lastly, the pestering is the tradition here, not the poetry.

Now go forth and mingle!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions