Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:39 am 
AOL: mechamancer9
Location: Mechamancer is safe to use around children and small animals
well I'm still cooler than you are.

and I have the ruler. stare into the ruuuuuler.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:39 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: valkyrie_sammich
AOL: Sexy+Idolatry
Kullervo wrote:
I have great news for myself: I'm starting work on a Cultural Resource Management project tomorrow. This means that I get to be paid a fair amount of money to dig holes in the ground, which is pretty awesome. It also means that I will be living in a Super 8 (classy, I know) for the next six weeks. I'll maybe be on here on weekends a little, but you guys should really get used to not seeing me for a while. So, basically, I win, you guys all lose. Unless you happen to not like me, in which case you win also. Catch y'all later.

Well, it's been something like six weeks, so I should update this: I'm now working on another project, and living in a different hotel, one that has internet access, but haven't figured out how to make accept my wireless card. My work schedule now seems to be even more erratic (did you know that archaeologists regularly work ten days in a row? Seriously, I just did it!). I'll be around for a few days, but I might be on much after that for a awhile.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:37 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: icedragon499
ok so I'm back.
Apparently i droped off the face of the earth last time I said this but I'll try to stick around this time.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:56 pm 
I think it is clear
I am back for the moment
as long as it lasts

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:03 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Just letting everyone know I'm taking a trip with some friends this weekend. I'll be leaving later today, and I'll be back Sunday, so you don't have to start hyperventilating, I'll only be gone for 48 hours. :sasha:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:09 pm 
AOL: sugarraygross
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! FTM!!!!!!!!!! The intros god has left us. :sam: Bah! w\We will survive, barely.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:34 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
I totally did not mean to be GONE for... has it been a whole week...? I should have at least tried to post here and let the players in CiRCLES II and LobsterSquash know that I would be missing... and my various RPGM's that I was not going to be around for a while.

I'm having some trouble IRL... mostly occupational problems... and I haven't had the time to stop in OR read The Comic for a while now. I'm REALLY sorry for not letting any of you know in advance about this.

I'm vacationing from the 20th to the 26th. I will not have any form of computer access whatsoever. After the 26th, however, I can't promise that I'll have much time to spend here due to the problems that will be left unsolved until after vacation.

Any Sluggites who wish to drop out of CiRCLES II due to my poor GM-ship and neglect, post in the Signup thread. For those of you who are looking forward to a fast-paced RPG whenever I get back to regular posting, though, I promise to blow you away.
I just won't specify HOW. Heh-heh.

Until later,

qL :kiki:
(who wishes to be the Cheezy Fetish of DOOM once more *puppy eyes* )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:22 pm 
Disappearing until next Thursday, National Conference thing in Florida. Should be interesting- last time I went to something like this I got yelled at for not wearing a formal when no one told me I had to even have one ^^;;.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:11 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: mayflyz91
AOL: Luciel91
Location: teaching myself about kabuki, kathakali, persian literature, and probably curling my hair. what?
wow, it has been so long since i've been on here. i believe its been a year at least...

and i just couldnt stay away! i missed y'all so much. thanks to meph for getting me over to the beta forums! couldnt figure it out for a bit.. hehe...

its really nice being back

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:18 pm 
AOL: sugarraygross
I don't know you but welcome back! We happen to be electing new hosts for different forums. So, ummm choose well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:53 am 
Location: teaching myself about kabuki, kathakali, persian literature, and probably curling my hair. what?
thank you! but what do you mean by new hosts?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:03 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
I remember you, Luciel91! Welcome back to the boards!

There's currently elections going on for hosts (they're like mods, only not like mods) across the different boards. kaclickpoing is a candidate for the Intros host. *cough* As am I.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:47 pm 
ooo, i get it, cool!!!

thanks for the welcome ^^

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:48 pm 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
AOL: marauderpilot
I'm going to be offline from roughly tomorrow to the 8th on account of my move across Canada. This proves to be...interesting, in the same way the National Lampoon's Vacation was. It'll be a similar experience, no doubt, except without a smart-ass grandmother. She's not coming with us. Actually, my way of coping involves headphones, every song I can burn onto an MP3 CD and almost every book I own.
So, yeah. Don't hurt yourselves, and I'll see you in Whitehorse!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:40 am 
Boy do I feel stupid now. I was pretty sure I had posted a note here saying that I will be gone due to Korean food for ten days. (Well, I couldn't have known in advance about the food, but I did know I was going to Korea, so there.)
Anyway, looks like I didn't post anything. But either way, I'm back from Korea now! So, I really loved Shiri Point in Jeju Island (no kidding). And, hope you didn't miss me all too much. Good luck to all the new hosts!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions