Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 am 
So I've been reading regularly since somewhere in the early 2000s (I *think* I started around DDA or Kesandru's Well, Holiday Wars at the latest). For whatever reason, I stopped keeping up with the strip a few years back, and just caught all the way up.

Figured the reactions forum is more for "today's strip" than "FIVE YEARS OF SLUGGY" so I'll just dump my kneejerk responses here, in case they're interesting to anyone. Spoilers abound if anyone's hopelessly out of date:

* OH GOD SASHA'S BACK

* OH GOD SASHA'S GONNA DIE

* OH GOD SASHA'S DEAD

* OH GOD SASHA'S PROBABLY THE SNIPER AND/OR KUSARI

* OH GOD SASHA'S THE SNIPER AND KUSARI!

* I hope Sasha gets a happy ending, I don't care how many murders she/they did.

* So long, Schlock. I'll miss you. You were tragic to the last, and re-reading old strips now as I re-binge the whole archive (as one does) has taken on a somber tone. It really wasn't all your fault.

* Animas are cool.

* Where'd Crystal go? Did she die and I missed it?

* People I want/expect to see more from: Strawman, Sashsari, the new Sam Cirkail (Mamajamma).

* Curious if/when/how we're going to get the middle part of Bun-Bun's history.

* Seriously, I hope Sasha gets a happy ending. I'm such a sucker for conflicted, tragic, flawed characters trying to find a way back to "ok."

* Seriously, I'll miss you, Dr. Schlock.

* I wonder how much more Oasis we're gonna get? I assume some, but I'm honestly find with her getting a short epilogue and a ride off into the sunset with the Zalias. She's earned it.

* How much longer is this thing gonna go? I'll keep reading it forever, but I do hope it finished before Pete does. It's too great a work to go unfinished.

* Lastly, how'd I go five years without reading Sluggy? What's the matter with me?

PS: Kesandru's Well still slaps.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 pm 
AOL: LilimKaoru
I just came back after a long hiatus as well. It was great reading everything in a single binge!

I'm convinced we picked the perfect time to start up again.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat