Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:46 pm 
OKAY let me just ask this ware do Torg and Riff get this push my love away to protect her mind set? Riff pushed Sasha away twice and it almost got her killed once why he was not there for her when she needed to be saved from HC. Now Torg is trying it with Zoë and she almost became lunch for Zombie Geeks. Sooner or later one of them has to get that that just don’t work, Right? So why do those two do it?

Post subject: This is easy
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:27 pm 
They do it because, as they have proven so many times in the past, they're not as observant as they might be.
: )
On which note, I offer them a Christmas beer of solidarity and go off to hit my head yet again on the low doorway that leads from my kitchen to my bathroom. We men, sheesh.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:59 pm 
Location: We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
Like most people, Torg and Riff do what they think is best at the time. That doesn't mean that things will always work out for the best, or that they know everything they need to know. One thing they have that real people don't is an evil cartoonist running their lives.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:10 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Well, it's not just Torg and Riff. A lot of people who are in constant danger, or even with a much of a threat of danger, try to keep other people away, especially if they care about said person. If it was a choice between staying with a person you like or keeping them safe... its a tough choice. Most people though, I figure would try to keep them safe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:43 am 
Yes But it dose not work as I said it dose not work, they keep trying it and what happens, their girls need them and there not there. I know the TWR events give Torg a problem with Zoë but, Alt-Zoë was not his true love, in-fact had it not been for Zoë he would have seen her the same way Alt (jerk) Torg saw her, only he would have been nicer about it, and Zoë is his true love and she need him in 28 geeks, and she will need him once more soon. Suck it up and save her.

Last edited by Raptor on Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:44 pm 
AOL: FireDrakeK
i ask you. how to yuou factor zombie geeks into your plans.

"i can't protect you by sending you away fro m the danger i get into csue of thoes damed sombie geeks are gonna show up in a few weeks."

how? i ask you how!

on another note org has only pushed xoe away twice, really. once was to protect her from oasis, and it worked. and the second time he had just killed alternate zoe. i think thtat's pretty good motivation.

riff is well.... maybe if he took off his glasses he could see things once in a while, but he'd e a lot less cool, and we all know which is more important.

(now where did i put my longcoat)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:41 pm 
ok guys, i know i not the best english speaker in the world, but can you read your posts and fix some of it? i can't understand what you both said at all.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:10 pm 
FireDrakeK first off your spelling is worst than mine fix it please
second if I read it right you asked how could you factor zombie geeks in, thats not the point the facts are that Torg had been there when she needed him then she would not have been in that situation.

gorilla whats wrong with my spelling in the last post?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:19 pm 
not the spelling it's just that you don't use peroids and it makes it hard to read.

i have found the holy grail of irony! a texan talking about proper english!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:52 am 
AOL: Surgoshan
I think they read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and...

Well, I think Riff read it. I think Torg actually saw the woman he loves die.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:44 am 
Quote:
not the spelling it's just that you don't use periods and it makes it hard to read.
tired to fix it read it now.
Quote:
I think they read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and...

Well, I think Riff read it. I think Torg actually saw the woman he loves die.
Well that may just come up and bite Harry in the butt. And Torg did not actually see the woman he loves die, he saw the look a like of the woman he loves die, he needs to make shore that dose not happen to Zoë.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat