Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:33 pm 
I was reading DDR and TWR when I noticed something, Clony almost kills the gang but Chaz kills her, were as it takes a full charge to kill a DOP demon with Chaz, Sam and Horribus fight did not go very far before Gwynn stopped it but they were in for a big fight, so I have question if we bring all the bad guys together who would come out on top?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:28 pm 
The Demon King is ethereal and can only be killed with special magical weapons.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:50 pm 
IMO so far Noga seems to be the most evil of the baddies. Possibly not the strongest but she sure seems the nastiest. Even the demon king was kind of a buffoon and while the vamps were pretty nasty I think Noga/Baba Yaga has them beat.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:00 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
I'd have to say K'Z'K. A sliver of his soul possessing Gwynn took on Riff, his robot and Aylee all at once and nearly won. When intact, he is able to fight at many times that level, never mind commanding legions of Deadels, quickly wiping out Mercia and Trent. Then, in one time line where he wasn't stopped by the interference of time travel, he competely conquered the Earth. Impressive.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:54 pm 
Yeah, a fully charge KZK is seriously bad ass, not much else we've seen in the sluggyverse can take him, without the book of gud that is

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:54 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
I don't know... between K'Z'K and the demon lord it'd be close. K'Z'K has his deadels, but the demon lord has his demons, and Torg can rip through deadels without a problem, but needs a charge to take care of the demons. Besides, demons are scarier in numbers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:18 pm 
Also remember that K'Z'K is a Demon Lord and The Demon King is like a god and could squish him like a bug. The Demon King is also a demon and could bypass any magical defense K'Z'K could put up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:39 pm 
AOL: dustinvoss
Mith the Godling wrote:
Also remember that K'Z'K is a Demon Lord and The Demon King is like a god and could squish him like a bug. The Demon King is also a demon and could bypass any magical defense K'Z'K could put up.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "a god." Back in the days of the Wiki, I had basically classified demons into four types: the ones who could conquer a dimension, the aristocracy, the normal ones, and the crappy ones (like Deadels and the Lamers).

Both K'Z'K and the Demon King are able to take over a dimension. Both lead a horde of demons and both can make more. It would be a closer match that you think. And Satan is also one of the BDOCs.

Also, don't forget this is a cage match. No minions allowed.

Still, I'd put my money on K'Z'K. Noga might be able to control lesser demons, but I don't see her controlling any of the big guns.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:35 pm 
Can we consider Bunbun a bad guy?

Anyhow I would put my money on the Demon King, I know he isn't a god, but he's pretty damn close to one and can really open up a large can of whoop-ass.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:00 am 
Um... What about Sam?

The undead are pretty bad-ass.

Riff sure hasn't been able to kill him.

And was Sam ever a good guy?

P.S. Don't bring up staking, that's a temporary fix... pull out that stake and you have one very angry undead thing of the night clamping his or her teeth on your throat.
:bunbun:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:40 am 
Not if you chop him up first! :aylee:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 am 
AOL: Surgoshan
And stuff onions up his butt.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:07 pm 
Okay new rule every one with a body you can kill is in the heavyweight division, super-powered and no physical body you can kill is in the super-heavyweight.
K'Z'K woops Demon Kings butt

Clony would rip Sam to ribbons, that would not kill Sam but it would KO him, now Val and Lysindra would be harder to kill.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:02 am 
But..... What about Bad Santa? He did hand the holiday armys, including the amped up Bun-Bun, their collective butt cheeks on a platter.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:15 am 
Raptor wrote:
Okay new rule every one with a body you can kill is in the heavyweight division, super-powered and no physical body you can kill is in the super-heavyweight.
K'Z'K woops Demon Kings butt

Clony would rip Sam to ribbons, that would not kill Sam but it would KO him, now Val and Lysindra would be harder to kill.

Dude, Zoe and Torg beat K'Z'K. You think the Demon King's gonna have a problem with him?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat