Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:23 am 
Quote:
As I said before he would not get the chance as soon as he said, "I was with the DOL version of you," she would hit him or yell at him or something like that, in her mind he cheated on her,

Considering Torg and Zoe were never together, I can't see how Zoe could (justifiably) be angry about this. Jealous, sure, but not angry. She had a boyfriend at the time, so getting angry would be the height of hypocrisy.

Torg's real problem is that Zoe's going to get it backwards. Remember how at the end of TWR, Torg realizes that he was using alt-Zoe as a substitute for Zoe-prime? When Torg tells Zoe-prime that he loves her, she's going to think that she's being used as a substitute for alt-Zoe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:12 pm 
AOL: SimonJester1v1
Location: Look at me still talking when there's Science to do!
I think that Torg can be drawn out about his experiences in the DoL, just not easily. And I think that Zoe will be able to do it eventually.

If Riff were less utterly standoffish and non-confident after his failure to rescue Torg from the DoL, I think he'd be the ideal candidate. Because Torg's problems are, in many ways, essentially similar to those Riff has to deal with. He has, on a few occasions, seriously let his friends down. He has had to face large and dangerous enemies, and so on. There's a strong similarity there. And what we may be seeing is Torg acting a little more like Riff (not telling anyone what's going on).

But since Riff is unlikely to take the initiative, and Bun-Bun and Gwynn are too self-centered to notice the problem, it will have to be Zoe. I think if Zoe comes out and directly asks Torg what's going on, after piecing together the clues she already has... Torg will provide an answer that makes enough sense to break the short-term deadlock.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:46 pm 
I don't know Bun-Bun is for all his self-absorbed self-serving attitude also as was pointed out in this Chat http://www.sluggy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3499 Bun-Bun likes to mess with Torg and Zoë he may just force Torg to confese it all just to do what ever it is Bun-Bun dose this stuff for

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:18 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
He might talk to some of the more minor characters too... Min could confront Torg on it (she is Zoe's sister) or if Sasha was still around she'd be ideal. Neither I don't think would be totally freaked, though chances are one of them would tell Zoe who could go in for the rest of the explanation.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:21 pm 
I can't see Torg opening up to Min. First, she couldn't possibly understand, as she's never been involved with any of the gang's adventures(other than F&R, but that one wasn't too crazy comparatively speaking). Second, Torg hardly knows her.

Sasha would have been a good bet if she was around.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:02 am 
I could see it if Min was brought on as a full cast member and bugged Torg enough that he just gives up and tells her, but that would require for Pete to take longer so he can flushe her out as a character. Maby or maby not. I think its either going to be Bunbun, Aylee, Riff, or even Zoe herslef who hear it first. I can't wait. :aylee:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:01 am 
So I think we have established that Alt-Zoë was a replacement for Zoë-Prime to Torg but I have a question, all in all how much like Zoë-Prime is Alt-Zoë, some one once said the only difference is that Zoë-Prime would fight back but I can't see Zoë doing what the Alt's did when Alt-Torg died, or having scarfs that look like my Grandmother's, so how much alike are they?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat