Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:55 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
swmartian wrote:
I noticed that when Torg is acting like he's still groggy and trying to fight it (panel 2), Trevor is (ungroggily) displaying Torg's angry determination; whereas Other Trevor is displaying Torg's groggy side.

I noticed that too. I just assumed that's typical Torg. Acting one way, while secretly planning something else. Part goofy, part super serious. I'm pretty sure that's why he's got the two heads as his anima. In hindsight, that may be completely unique to the anima world since people apparently can't act different from their anima.

Oh, I didn't notice that! Good spotting, the two of you! And I hadn't put two and two together with Trevor having two heads possibly emblematic of Torg's two natures, but it makes great sense!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:00 am 
Spirantz wrote:
Save me Chaz!!!

I wonder if Chaz would have to kill Cupidine one anima at a time, or if it could kill her in a single blow.

swmartian wrote:
gracesonnet wrote:
Rreed423 wrote:
All the houses in this world have handles?

I noticed that too, what's that about???

I've been assuming that they are antennas of some sort - possibly to focus psionic energy.

Although I drew this, I'm actually leaning towards antennas. They look adjustable, and they all point in the same direction, so the angle must be important. Perhaps they're pointed toward the animoon or the sunima?

Spirantz wrote:
swmartian wrote:
I noticed that when Torg is acting like he's still groggy and trying to fight it (panel 2), Trevor is (ungroggily) displaying Torg's angry determination; whereas Other Trevor is displaying Torg's groggy side.

I noticed that too. I just assumed that's typical Torg. Acting one way, while secretly planning something else. Part goofy, part super serious. I'm pretty sure that's why he's got the two heads as his anima. In hindsight, that may be completely unique to the anima world since people apparently can't act different from their anima.

Shankraft's anima also had two faces, but I don't remember them ever showing different expressions.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm 
The only good part of all of this is that she apparently has to get close to "harvest" you. If she could get you from a distance, they probably all would've died while in the hair dryers.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions