Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:00 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
*pokes Otherday with a long stick*

No, no. Wednesday doesn't think they're actually alive. Undead maybe...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote everyday!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:06 am 
Shoulder tentacle. Ewww. So much worse than a mole.

"In my village moles are deadly but tentacles can be used to pick fruit." She might have said.

Nice to see that the Shankraft's found a place where they could live in peace and do some good. To think that this is the same Shankraft who started out as a genius villain with his own minions on an island.

Do the thing, eh? I wonder what this could be.

I suddenly realize how fun it would have been to see Oasis fight the monsters. If she hadn't had her own way of escaping the pursuers in Sluggy Prime.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:17 am 
Stupidest idea he's ever had.

Oh boy! It feels like Christmas eve! I wonder what's in the box.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:10 am 
"Unsung heroes" he said, "Forgotten" she said. There's literally a painting of them in the museum celebrating their heroic deeds. Their name's MIGHT be forgotten, but everything else is clearly remembered.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:36 am 
Ah, yes, the thing! Torg is pleased with the situation. I think he likes having secret plans. Whatever this one is, it seems to take multiple places to complete.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:42 am 
I'm surprised Gwynn is *quite* so grumpy. This period MUST have a better shoe selection than the medieval one!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 pm 
Biscuit wrote:
I'm surprised Gwynn is *quite* so grumpy. This period MUST have a better shoe selection than the medieval one!

One would certainly expect it to smell better, at least.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:56 pm 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
The way Torg says it, it seems that those people with tentacles he has seen didn't have ordinary human eyes, ears and hair. Therefore, apparently humans from Sluggy Prime are genetically compatible with the humanoids of the anima world. I wonder whether rounded ears, eyes with whites, or hair on the sides of the head also occur occasionally.

Sotanaht wrote:
"Unsung heroes" he said, "Forgotten" she said. There's literally a painting of them in the museum celebrating their heroic deeds. Their name's MIGHT be forgotten, but everything else is clearly remembered.

Well, they were obviously painted. I suppose it's possible that they were never sung.

I wouldn't be surprised if after five millennia all that anyone knows is that the painting shows people fighting a monster.

Biscuit wrote:

Maybe that's just it. In the medieval period there were only functional, correctly-fitting shoes available, so Gwynn's feet were comfortable and her mood was at ease. Now she has access to all sorts of fashionable shoes, so her feet are aching and that makes her grumpy.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 pm 
Time to bring out my inner grammar nazi ...

Quote:
They lived long fruitful lifes

Silly English language, and its seemingly arbitrary exceptions for plurals. I'm with you, Pete. The word "lifes" should be more than just a singular possessive missing an apostrophe.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 pm 
Thom Solo wrote:
Biscuit wrote:

One would certainly expect it to smell better, at least.

And potentially less man-nipple.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:49 pm 
Sotanaht wrote:

Yeah I can't believe Shankraft only advanced "monster hunting." The man was a genius, inventing dimensional displacement and other things. And we're supposed to believe he was satisfied with tweaking Riff's ballistas?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:51 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Sotanaht wrote:

Yeah I can't believe Shankraft only advanced "monster hunting." The man was a genius, inventing dimensional displacement and other things. And we're supposed to believe he was satisfied with tweaking Riff's ballistas?

Maybe the needs of family took up his inventing time?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions